CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Zombie Cornsnake (Seriously vamped out corn)

Old 06-10-2011, 03:21 PM   #91
naruto
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
For your information, this is THE best forum on the net for cornsnake care.
The people here happen to LOVE cornsnakes and happen to have just read that you have obviously overheated, nearly killed, squeezed, threw your snake, and up til now made every mealtime for her a frightening ordeal.
Sorry kiddo, but as a group we happen to care more about the welfare of your poor little girl than your widdle feelings. We care about her more than you can know, and obviously more than you do.

It also seems that somebody is dropping the ball as far as raising a child with even basic manners. Shame on them!
I thought you were done? Ha ha you think i care about what you have to say? Not one bit at all, and i did all of this because i thought my snake was dead. If i did not care, do you think i would have even posted this thread?

Opps i'm from NY, this be no hurt a my feeling, i dont be a caring. That's how you see it right?

Old 06-10-2011, 03:24 PM   #92
naruto
Quote:
Originally Posted by neiman07 View Post
yea the vet.. but petco normally writes the vet they use on the sheet of paper for your area!!!
They have a vet? If so he must be crap, about 95% of the reptiles they have are dead or dying.

Old 06-10-2011, 03:24 PM   #93
BloodyBaroness
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto View Post
What? Are you suggesting my taking the snake to the vet?
Among other things.

Put the attitude aside pal. The people on this forum are extremely knowledgeable and care deeply for their pets. That's why they are getting so angry with your flippant attitude and snarky responses.

You made some mistakes with your care and these folks are TRYING to help you.

Old 06-10-2011, 03:26 PM   #94
starsevol
Quote:
I thought you were done? Ha ha you think i care about what you have to say? Not one bit at all, and i did all of this because i thought my snake was dead. If i did not care, do you think i would have even posted this thread?

Opps i'm from NY, this be no hurt a my feeling, i dont be a caring. That's how you see it right?
Good, because we don't care about your widdle feelings!!!
Why you posted this, I honestly don't know.
You are rude.
I just hope you are listening.

One thing about me, I am never done....
feeding trolls is a hobby...

Old 06-10-2011, 03:28 PM   #95
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBaroness View Post
Among other things.

Put the attitude aside pal. The people on this forum are extremely knowledgeable and care deeply for their pets. That's why they are getting so angry with your flippant attitude and snarky responses.

Well said, Autumn

At this point, I am not trying to help the rude child, but the snake sure deserves anything we can say that will get through....

Old 06-10-2011, 03:29 PM   #96
Ares2010
Naruto, we are all just a bit frustrated because we care very much about your little girl and we are wanting you to take our advice. Believe me when I tell you, I came here in Nov last year with a brand new baby corn snake on my hands that a friend of my daughter's had but couldn't take with her when she moved. My daughter already had a corn snake so couldn't take him on. I signed up on this forum worried sick because I didn't know the first thing about corn snakes... or reptiles altogether for that matter. I learned a lot from these people on this site.. some of them breeders or long time corn owners themselves.. and some of them have already replied in this thread. Listen to them. Please! They give the best advice. They know their Sh*t in other words.. and I learned a hell of a lot by listening to them and reading all the information on this site. It's the best I have found so far.

Now, back to your baby girl... just follow what we have all told you and just don't handle her roughly like you did already (I know you thought she was dead).. and keep her with plenty of water and with temps no higher than 85F on the hot side... and fed her as suggested.. and she will thrive.

Old 06-10-2011, 03:30 PM   #97
naruto
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBaroness View Post
Among other things.

You guys are one in a million i swear. Seriously do you not see the grief i have been getting. I'm a open book, please all advice and hate comments, thank you ..

Oh and cool avatar bro.

Old 06-10-2011, 03:32 PM   #98
naruto
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
Good, because we don't care about your widdle feelings!!!
Why you posted this, I honestly don't know.
You are rude.
I just hope you are listening.

One thing about me, I am never done....
feeding trolls is a hobby
Epic line! I can assure you i am not a "troll". I just refuse to take BS, you guys started off with bs instead of just answering. How many times will i have to say it was all a mistake, i thought she was freaking dead, i was about to bury her and all man.

Old 06-10-2011, 03:41 PM   #99
naruto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares2010 View Post
Naruto, we are all just a bit frustrated because we care very much about your little girl and we are wanting you to take our advice. Believe me when I tell you, I came here in Nov last year with a brand new baby corn snake on my hands that a friend of my daughter's had but couldn't take with her when she moved. My daughter already had a corn snake so couldn't take him on. I signed up on this forum worried sick because I didn't know the first thing about corn snakes... or reptiles altogether for that matter. I learned a lot from these people on this site.. some of them breeders or long time corn owners themselves.. and some of them have already replied in this thread. Listen to them. Please! They give the best advice. They know their Sh*t in other words.. and I learned a hell of a lot by listening to them and reading all the information on this site. It's the best I have found so far.

Now, back to your baby girl... just follow what we have all told you and just don't handle her roughly like you did already (I know you thought she was dead).. and keep her with plenty of water and with temps no higher than 85F on the hot side... and fed her as suggested.. and she will thrive.
Alright so according to all of your(the forum) advice,

I will turn off my heat pad, and let my temps sit around 80-85ish.... Put my water bowl back, soak her daily in cool sugar water.. and try to feed her in a dark bin in three days.

My questions are,

- Soak her whole body or just tail?
- Should i try chicken broth on the pinkie in the dark bin?
- Do i soak her daily
- Should i keep her substrate out until she is healed, right now she is on news paper.

And if it matters, i use tubs and already have a rack set up for the corns i'm getting. But i will hold out on those until around the October expo, okay?

Old 06-10-2011, 03:45 PM   #100
TheJadeReptile
Quote:
Alright so according to all of your(the forum) advice,

I will turn off my heat pad, and let my temps sit around 80-85ish.... Put my water bowl back, soak her daily in cool sugar water.. and try to feed her in a dark bin in three days.

My questions are,

- Soak her whole body or just tail?
- Should i try chicken broth on the pinkie in the dark bin?
- Do i soak her daily
- Should i keep her substrate out until she is healed, right now she is on news paper.

And if it matters, i use tubs and already have a rack set up for the corns i'm getting. But i will hold out on those until around the October expo, okay?
Good for you. Soak her whole body, but allow her to "slither" not swim. And yes try the chicken broth. Not sure about soaking her daily. And yes keep her on News paper until healed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google