CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Don Soderberg's Palmetto

Old 10-11-2011, 11:47 PM   #61
nmoore601
Smile

Make sure and smile while you fight of my Pitts, if you make it to the corn building smile again because you will be on camera!!!! Come on by and I can show them to you, but don't be mistaken that a collection like mine has s heak of a security system.

Old 10-25-2011, 03:43 PM   #62
Farmgirl
I am new to the corn world, having 5 at the moment (2 rescues that I will probably re-home). When first researching the available corn morphs, I came across Don's Palmetto's, this snake made me WANT CORNS!!, of course I can't afford one at this time, but one day I WILL HAVE ONE!! So Don, you will be hearing from me.....not soon...... but you will!!

Old 10-25-2011, 06:52 PM   #63
dave partington
ouch, wow, dang, like, ouch. wow. ouch, I need one, Woowoww. dang, ouch. wow. well, their pics seem to be improving. Danged enablers, facilitators, I see them many places, &nd some of the m have posted on this thread

Old 10-25-2011, 08:45 PM   #64
dave partington
Well, those are some better pictures. Don tried to explain it (what Palmetto is) in words in Daytona, thanks Graham for the pics. Put together its still a bit much to swallow in a single sitting. It's not a pattern morph, it's not a color/s morph, it's something else. Emotionally conflicted over a beautiful snake. Thanks for sharing both of you. Need aspirin, having a panic attack.

Old 11-02-2011, 02:50 PM   #65
multicorn
Sooo is there only 4 palmetto currently sold...?? I'm sure there are more,
Has anyone else paid the deposit?????

Old 11-02-2011, 02:55 PM   #66
PURPLEGOTH666
Quote:
Originally Posted by multicorn View Post
Sooo is there only 4 palmetto currently sold...?? I'm sure there are more,
Has anyone else paid the deposit?????
When's yours arriving mate

Old 11-02-2011, 03:02 PM   #67
multicorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by PURPLEGOTH666 View Post
When's yours arriving mate
Hahaha... Yeah I've ordered two a wash and a wear..!!!! I wish... Ones yours of course..

Old 11-02-2011, 03:07 PM   #68
PURPLEGOTH666
cheers for that I shall look forward to you sending it on to me then Lol

Old 11-03-2011, 03:35 PM   #69
mvervest
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenman View Post
I was just showing these to my girlfriend! They are beautiful!!! 4000 is a little out of reach but if it came closer to 1000 i would definitely invest! One of the most beautiful corn. scratch that, snakes i've ever seen!!!
If you invest now , by the time they will be around 1000 , you will have your investment multiplied many times , IMO , and you have already for many years the most beautiful corn too

Old 11-13-2011, 07:49 AM   #70
rolandslf
Sorry if I missed it somewhere, a quick question or two.

What Morph was the Female that the Male Palmetto was paired with?

Did the f1 generation produce Palmetto babies?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google