• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Testing for Stargazing

No I don't want to be told to answer his way. At the end of the day he puts his pants on one leg at a time like everyone else.

I grew up in the south I have manners.

If he is demanding then this is the kind of response that will be provided.

He did not demand anwers, he was trying to understand your understanding of SG. Pants have nothing to do with, as some may wear skirts.
You growing up in the south is an illogical answer you ask us to assume because you were raised in the south you therefore have manners. No that is not a logical conclusion.
Because he asked for input does therfore not make him lackadaisical, you jump to conclusion without basis.
Just like you are jumping to conclusions about your friends, without sound basis.

Joe P is a pretty smart guy with some intelligent insights and was key in producing Lavas and lava-based. That being said I wouldn't buy a snake from him; it has nothing to do with forgiveness and everything to do with trust.

Chuck and Connie are definitely major factors in the discovery of and testing against stargazing. I'd bet neither of them would say eradicating stargazing is realistic. Offering animals "tested against homozygous stargazer" with "X" results (hopefully X is gazer free kids) done "Y" many times is as good a guarantee as you can give jmho. And honestly very few folks bréeding anything other than sunkissed morphs is going to test for it jmho

Hey looks like you have nothing to contribute to my thread. If it's not about SG please don't post.

Logical thinking is definately part of breeding as is verve and passion for the hobby. You can ask me to leave all you want but until a moderator tells me to leave you alone or your threads I have every right to comment on what I see.

Joe P is a pretty smart guy with some intelligent insights and was key in producing Lavas and lava-based. That being said I wouldn't buy a snake from him; it has nothing to do with forgiveness and everything to do with trust.

Chuck and Connie are definitely major factors in the discovery of and testing against stargazing. I'd bet neither of them would say eradicating stargazing is realistic. Offering animals "tested against homozygous stargazer" with "X" results (hopefully X is gazer free kids) done "Y" many times is as good a guarantee as you can give jmho. And honestly very few folks bréeding anything other than sunkissed morphs is going to test for it jmho

I agree fully Chris.

At best we can do testing and offer up that this animal is from tested lines. That's not say something could pop up down the road, but the chances are much lower.

You are right in fact that unless the animal is going into a sunkissed targeted breeding, it probably won't be tested. I'm sure there are by products of sunkissed breedings that are floating around not being labeled het sunkissed. That's where you get the potential for gazer to silently tag along.

Who are you to cast judgement on me?

Um, just gotta say you are soo hurting yourself here. When we had our little chat a few months back, I told you I felt red flags from you. Now those flags are screaming. The more those fat little fingers of yours hit that keyboard the more my initial feelings are justified.

You are rude.
You partner with someone who has hurt some of my dearest friends.
You give off some seriously hinky vibes.
And I don't believe for a second you are an engineer, not one tiddley bit.
And I don't like you......

Logical thinking is definately part of breeding as is verve and passion for the hobby. You can ask me to leave all you want but until a moderator tells me to leave you alone or your threads I have every right to comment on what I see.

Same here. Love ya sista Su!!

Correct on the gazer part chris. It's very far along. All I was saying is it would be nice to test your SK or aquire SK that have been tested to make sure you do all you can to try and prevent it. Just starting SK projects blind is not good buisness in my eyes. You have some great input. Thanks man.

Lenny no it seems this has turned into a bashing. But if you would like some good info I would be happy to pass it to you.

Back