CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Natural History/Field Observation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Natural History/Field Observation Field observations of corn snakes, field collecting, or just general topics about the natural environment they are found in.

Supersize corn

Old 12-04-2005, 03:23 PM   #81
Lennycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
I've bugged Martin for the photo and he told me it was taken on someone elses camera and they were meant to send him the photo by e-mail and never did and he's lost touch since...so I guess we won't see this one as it turns out I would have loved to have seen it too...in real life would have been even better.

Bug him some more. You need to end this thread. bug him for the pic

ha! ha! ha!

Old 01-13-2006, 09:13 AM   #82
Plums
my youngest is touching 5 ft ! ( nearly as tall as little old me now !

Old 01-22-2006, 05:05 PM   #83
CaptBogart
Dang, we're neighbors. I've seen lots of bandeds and the black racers (one 4 footer loves looking in the window from the bushes.) but haven't seen a corn or rattler yet for my photography collection. Checked out Honeymoon Island but only got gopher tortoise, armadillos, and osprey, no snakes...

Old 01-22-2006, 05:17 PM   #84
RyanR
yea im very exited to see pics

Old 01-22-2006, 09:08 PM   #85
PssdffJay
If you want to see pictures of supersize corns, a new thread was started here: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...ght=xxxl+corns

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google