CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Snake bags needed

Old 05-27-2006, 01:15 PM   #1
Rich Z
Arrow Snake bags needed

I am looking for someone to make up some snake bags for me for adults I plan to sell in the very near future. Here's the specs for what I need:
  • 34 inches long x 12 inches wide (inside dimensions)
  • White BREATHABLE thin fabric, black thread, double stitched.
  • Rounded corners at bottom.
  • No drawstrings needed
  • I will purchase them in 100 lots, likely 500 or so will be needed.

Need is immediate.

Old 05-27-2006, 08:20 PM   #2
breedingcolors
http://superiorenterprise.com/catalo...roducts_id=126

I think these guys have what you are looking for. Good Luck.

Old 05-29-2006, 02:21 AM   #3
Huntahh
Rich,
You might try this place for snake bags and get a (better) deal on bulk/quanties, than they have listed on their pricelist.

Silver City Serpentarium, Inc.
445 Interstate Court
Sarasota, Florida 34240

Tel.: (941) 377-7300
Fax.: (941) 377-7066

http://www.scserp.com

Old 05-29-2006, 02:01 PM   #4
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by breedingcolors
http://superiorenterprise.com/catalo...roducts_id=126

I think these guys have what you are looking for. Good Luck.
Thanks! They have greatly expanded their selection of snake bags since I last looked at their site. I hope the material is OK, but I ordered a couple of hundred to check them out.

Old 05-29-2006, 08:40 PM   #5
El Jefe
So...when is this adult sale taking place?

Old 05-29-2006, 08:45 PM   #6
breedingcolors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Thanks!
No problem, just send me a female adult snake to thank me.

Old 05-29-2006, 08:50 PM   #7
Rich Z
Probably pretty soon.

But don't expect much in the way of frills. I certainly don't have time for photos of them. It's going to be all I can do just to identify them and then inventory them to make up a list of what I have. I just need to move a bunch of adults out to make room for all the future breeders growing up. And I may even surplus a bunch of them as well. Anything I can't get a reasonable price on (which will be VERY reasonable!) will be sold off to wholesalers in unmarked bags. They will take everything I can send them, but of course the price is lower.

I want to clear the aisles before the babies begin hatching so anyone hoping to have me hold onto the adults to ship with some 2006 babies, sorry, it's not going to happen that way. Besides, I don't normally like shipping adults and babies together anyway. Oh, one other thing.... Any order over about a half dozen adults will either need to go via Delta Dash or I will have to apply a surcharge on the shipping charges if shipping by FedEx. Adults are heavy and will require larger boxes which eat me alive with dimensionalizing charges.

BTW, I FINALLY got started on my 2006 price list. I can't believe it is almost June already..........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google