CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

View Poll Results: Peach hypo what do you think it should be called
peach hypo 11 22.00%
peach corn 4 8.00%
peach phase 4 8.00%
peach 31 62.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

peach hypo what do you think it should be called

Old 09-05-2006, 01:56 PM   #11
Vinman
i could of cloesd the thread but I did not want to mess up the poll

Old 09-05-2006, 02:03 PM   #12
El Jefe
What about Amber lavender if it turns out to be hypo, caramel, lavender? That tells exactly what it is genetically...but then again....the problem lies in the area if you want something that is descriptive too.

With these every more present triple and quad gene animals it is going to get more complicated if every one of them has a new name. Most the double gene animals have names so if it is a triple gene animal use the most common double and then a single and if it is a quad animal how about the two common doubles?

Old 09-05-2006, 02:09 PM   #13
Tula_Montage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinman
i could of cloesd the thread but I did not want to mess up the poll
Who are you to say something is not for discussion... To come to a conclusion there is always a debate... be it with your own opinions or others.

I completely agree with Serps interpretation... And that peach is a good label... Especially if there were ever Hypos of this combination produced, therefore hypo peach....

Peach to me already suggests hypo, therefore IMO hypo would not be necessary until hypo caramel lavs ARE proved.

Old 09-05-2006, 02:18 PM   #14
Serpwidgets
I think you could put up a poll: "2+2=4 True or False" and generate 20 pages of discussion.

At least this subject is still somewhat open to debate (pending breeding trials) and it's interesting to discuss.

Old 09-05-2006, 02:20 PM   #15
Vinman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tula_Montage
Who are you to say something is not for discussion... To come to a conclusion there is always a debate... be it with your own opinions or others.

I completely agree with Serps interpretation... And that peach is a good label... Especially if there were ever Hypos of this combination produced, therefore hypo peach....

Peach to me already suggests hypo, therefore IMO hypo would not be necessary until hypo caramel lavs ARE proved.
I started the post it is supossed to be a poll. thank you

Old 09-05-2006, 02:21 PM   #16
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpwidgets
At least this subject is still somewhat open to debate (pending breeding trials) and it's interesting to discuss.
Agreed, as long as he doesn't take his ball and go home.

regards,
jazz

Old 09-05-2006, 02:22 PM   #17
Vinman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes
What about Amber lavender if it turns out to be hypo, caramel, lavender? That tells exactly what it is genetically...but then again....the problem lies in the area if you want something that is descriptive too.
it is a amber lavender the parents are hypo it is all in the thread and my adds and like a snow or a ghost or all the other names do ?

Old 09-05-2006, 02:37 PM   #18
Vinman
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgeek
Agreed, as long as he doesn't take his ball and go home.

regards,
jazz
Rich humes or me can name it what ever we want . nobody in the past ask any body permission before . rich and me are the only two people that have produced the morph we have the only 3 in the hobby . So by all means we will chose the name The poll is just to get everybodys oppion .Let me make this clear to everbody. I will discuss the out come with rich humes and we will come to a discussion. It is our ball .

Old 09-05-2006, 02:41 PM   #19
jzal8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinman
Rich humes or me can name it what ever we want . nobody in the past ask any body permission before . rich and me are the only two people that have produced the morph we have the only 3 in the hobby . So by all means we will chose the name The poll is just to get everybodys oppion .Let me make this clear to everbody. I will discuss the out come with rich humes and we will come to a discussion. It is our ball .
Only if we play on your court...Good Day Sir

Old 09-05-2006, 02:49 PM   #20
Vinman
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzal8
Only if we play on your court...Good Day Sir
like I said we will name it what we want post 18 says it all

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google