CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Anyone on facebook see this???

Old 05-23-2010, 11:29 AM   #61
RavenSpirit360
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthousecorns View Post
I'm willing to give benefit of the doubt until I see a better pic than a cell phone one in light of what Jeff just said. There has never been a new cornsnake morph that wasn't accompanied by its naysayers, but if I had one, proving it was the real deal and showing the naysayers were wrong would be a big priority.
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt at first and saying I just wanted to see better photos, asking questions that are normal to ask, like is he sure it is a corn and not a rat etc. But he became all defensive on me.. What I though as well at first was that he seems too credible to do something like this, but idk anymore and I dont know him so whatever.. I am still waiting for better pics.. Which I wont be able to see since he blocked me.. But I am unsure what is taking him so long to even post new pics..

Old 05-23-2010, 12:00 PM   #62
danielle
You can clearly see those are copperhead scales on the body and top of head- they perfectly match. I don't know the guy at all, but come on that obviously isn't a corn. I suspect it was a joke and not a real attempt to sell that snake either way he should just say he was bored and playing with photoshop, otherwise it just looks bad

Old 05-23-2010, 01:11 PM   #63
Shiari
Danielle has it correct. You who think it isn't a shop, what about the obvious size and shape difference of the scales in the colored portion on the cranial third of that animal? Sizes and shapes that match the picture of the hot from his gallery?

Save the image, open it in any photo editing program, and enlarge it to 150% or better yet, 200%. You can clearly see the difference in size and shape of the scales. Equally, the scales on the head aren't tilted to quite the same degree as the head itself. And there's only two large scales on the nose, rather than two pairs. So absolutely not a corn snake.

Picture removed at owner's request

Old 05-23-2010, 01:50 PM   #64
RavenSpirit360
Welll since he is now a member here... I think he should come here and have a word about this with us..

Old 05-23-2010, 01:52 PM   #65
danielle
He was a member....now not,lol I wonder why?

Old 05-23-2010, 01:56 PM   #66
RavenSpirit360
I just went to his member page... Says hes still a member....

Old 05-23-2010, 02:01 PM   #67
danielle
huh than I am mistaken I guess. I thought it was gone as of last night? Oh well if he's a member than he ought to address this here right? I mean it's not a crime to play around with photoshop I do it for fun all the time, but be honest when thats the case or you look dishonest

Old 05-23-2010, 02:03 PM   #68
danielle
I'm retarded apparently I still can't find it. It is ChuckHurd right? I was going to message him, but it says no member found?

Old 05-23-2010, 02:04 PM   #69
RavenSpirit360
Go to the main page, scroll to the bottom and you will find his name on the list of people previously online..

Old 05-23-2010, 02:10 PM   #70
CrousesCorns
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle View Post
I'm retarded apparently I still can't find it. It is ChuckHurd right? I was going to message him, but it says no member found?
I think it is still getting thru the approval process? It tells me I don't have permission to see the page.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google