CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Askie Closeup (Young Okeetee)

Old 07-17-2020, 02:35 PM   #1
JustinOfCO
Talking Askie Closeup (Young Okeetee)

Hey folks!

I broke out my camera a couple months ago and got actual, good photos of Askie finally! She's about a year old now. This was my favorite, and I got it blown up on an aluminum print that hangs over her habitat now.

She's VERY slowly getting more orange. Starting to wonder if she's a Miami and not an Okeetee, because she is still quite gray.

Old 07-17-2020, 02:38 PM   #2
JustinOfCO
Good grief I didn't know the photo was going to show up that big. x.x My apologies!

Old 07-17-2020, 05:04 PM   #3
hypnoctopus
Great shot! Really professional looking.

Old 07-17-2020, 05:06 PM   #4
JustinOfCO
Thanks, friend! It was nice to get the real camera out and actually take good photos instead of all the quick phone snaps I usually do.

Old 07-17-2020, 07:02 PM   #5
hypnoctopus
Yes, I keep having to force myself to get out my real camera. Using your phone camera is so convenient but I never end up really liking the photos mine is capable of taking.

Old 07-17-2020, 07:19 PM   #6
JustinOfCO
Yep, the phone is always there! Mine, usually, does a really good job for a phone camera. Problem is that it won't macro focus anymore, and so I miss all the good close ups I want to get!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
okeetee, photography, yearling