CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Riding Season Is Here!!!

Old 05-07-2006, 06:00 PM   #1
Jay@PJCReptiles
Cool Riding Season Is Here!!!

Hi everyone,
I would like to see pics of you guys on your bikes somewhere in the state that you live. Pj and I went on our first "true" ride of the season today. It wasn't to far only about 200 miles. Here is a couple pics of PJ on one of our bikes ('06 H-D Street Glide FLHX) at Fort Preble in South Portland, Maine. There is also a picture of Portland Headlight way off in the distance. Lets see some pics of you guys at places in your state. This should be a cool thread.
Thanks,
Jay & PJ

Old 05-08-2006, 06:31 PM   #2
Harleybabe
Here's ours!

Here's a photo of my on my husband's 2002 Heritage Softail Classic. This photo was taken after our return from the 2004 Laughlin Bike Fest. I was tired, but I had a great time! It was my first experience at a bike fest. There were people from different age groups...I saw a lot of young and older couples and couples with younger children (babies and toddlers) at Laughlin. My husband went the previous year (2003) and he said that 2004 appeared to be much calmer than the previous years.

Old 05-08-2006, 06:38 PM   #3
Harleybabe
Another one...

Here's a photo I took when my husband and I returning home (San Diego) from the Laughlin Run. I thought this was a neat photo. I didn't have a digital camera back then....since this photo was taken, I haven't been able to repeat it...and No, it was NOT Photoshop'd.

Old 05-08-2006, 06:57 PM   #4
Joker
Here is my ride with my better half on it. Thanks for looking
Josh

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google