CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Rigth now i got...

Old 05-14-2008, 09:56 PM   #11
NFS07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrzej View Post
Hi!
My name is Andrzej, and I'm new here.....so let me tell you guys just a little bout me.....I'm from Poland, i got into reptiles 3yrs ago, and right now i don't have allot, but i have enough for me. I do own a Anery Motley Corn, its a female....and she has no name.

Says it right there.

Old 05-14-2008, 10:11 PM   #12
bekers71
OK sorry about that. I missed it some how.

Still that doesn't mean they didn't move to the states from Poland or that they are a troll. And the post/threads this person has listed before were alright.

Old 05-14-2008, 10:22 PM   #13
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS07 View Post
Going through old posts his sig should say, 1 Savannah Monitor, 2 geckos, 1 nile monitor,
1 tegu, and I'm not sure how many corns.
Do you have any idea how many breeders & keepers I have sold in the past year (let alone since I joined this forum)?

Old 05-14-2008, 10:24 PM   #14
NFS07
He was already told that corn blood is corn blood once so why post again?

Old 05-14-2008, 10:29 PM   #15
TripleMoonsExotic
Ok, look at this way...

We've established he's from Poland and English isn't his first language. He's having difficulty finding the correct words to describe what he wants to say (which doesn't make him a troll). I think Bek is correct (see post #8) that he wants to breed morph to morph (ie Anery Motley to Anery Motley, Amel Stripe to Amel Stripe, etc), he just didn't put the words together 100% right.

Old 05-15-2008, 10:12 AM   #16
wade
Quote:
Originally Posted by blckkat View Post
Ok, look at this way...

We've established he's from Poland and English isn't his first language. He's having difficulty finding the correct words to describe what he wants to say (which doesn't make him a troll). I think Bek is correct (see post #8) that he wants to breed morph to morph (ie Anery Motley to Anery Motley, Amel Stripe to Amel Stripe, etc), he just didn't put the words together 100% right.
You're right, we should back off and give the guy a chance to say what he means.

Old 05-15-2008, 02:11 PM   #17
snakewispera snr
I knew my *Guide to successful Trolling * would come in handy....
I'm with Nic on this...I remember his first posts as well....

Old 05-16-2008, 01:35 PM   #18
Andrzej
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekers71 View Post
I think I get it! "Full blood" to this person means breeding Anery mot with Anery mot, Snow with a Snow etc. In other words same morph with same morph not mixing creams with snow and so on so forth.

Pretty sure thats what was meant.
THANK YOU!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google