CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

An Offer You Can't Refuse...

Old 09-24-2009, 02:15 PM   #41
Ricky87
THE EAGLE HATH LANDED!!!. The UPS guy is pulling out right now at exactly 2:13pm. Updates coming real soon, and thanks everybody for your concern and generosity. Much appreciated, and prayfully he is healthy and content!!.

Old 09-24-2009, 02:25 PM   #42
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky87 View Post
Well in that case, how would you like to add a Michael to your collection?. I'll pay shipping and even ship him with some crackers and a heat pad...Any takers?.
Can he clean cages?

Does he smell?

Old 09-24-2009, 06:45 PM   #43
Ricky87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky87 View Post
Well in that case, how would you like to add a Michael to your collection?. I'll pay shipping and even ship him with some crackers and a heat pad...Any takers?.
Bump!. (kidding!!.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
Can he clean cages?
Would I keep him if he couldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
Does he smell?
Does he smell, no. Does he have the ability to smell, yes...but for a nominal fee this can be all be rearranged.

Old 10-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #44
Drdan
Come on, Michael, post some pics; the suspense is killing me...!

I've always found Nelsoni and Sinaloans to be very calm, and I always handled them a day or so after their arrival with NP problems whatsoever...

The photos I posted of him in the past were not the best of quality, so I'm looking foward to seeing some good ones of him. I'm VERY pleased that he'll have a luxurious life with you as his keeper!

Best wishes, and thanks.

Dan

Old 10-07-2009, 01:50 PM   #45
Michael823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drdan View Post
Come on, Michael, post some pics; the suspense is killing me...!

I've always found Nelsoni and Sinaloans to be very calm, and I always handled them a day or so after their arrival with NP problems whatsoever...

The photos I posted of him in the past were not the best of quality, so I'm looking foward to seeing some good ones of him. I'm VERY pleased that he'll have a luxurious life with you as his keeper!

Best wishes, and thanks.

Dan
I'm so sorry DrDan! I have posted a couple of threads under "general chit-chat", but I will link them here as well as send you it via PM. I feel badly that you haven't seen the photos I posted, as I really wanted to show you first. I just assumed you had not seen them because you hadn't been online.

Well without further delay... here's the link!

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89816

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89626

^^ Here's the thread I posted the day he arrived, and it follows the whole day leading up, and the arrival.

Enjoy! And I a, sorry you missed the initial threads, I should have just thought to PM them to you first!

Old 10-07-2009, 01:53 PM   #46
Michael823
^^^ BTW he has eaten two meals already with gusto, and it didn't require leaving the food in on a dish in his cage. He practically ate right off of the tongs, and has digested then without incident. He is also much calmer than I would expect for a Milk Snake. I've held him a few times, and was only musked the first time.

Old 10-07-2009, 03:04 PM   #47
Drdan
Thanks, Michael!

Great pics, and I'm happy he's being welll taken care of...

Best wishes!

Dan

Old 10-07-2009, 05:02 PM   #48
Michael823
Your very welcome! From now on I will just PM you the links to his progression photos.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google