CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Rosy Boas and BRB

Old 11-14-2010, 03:45 PM   #21
4riscorn
Picasso..BRB sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4riscorn View Post
We have decided to let go of our beautiful Rosy Boas we got from Carol earlier this year and our Brazilian Rainbow Boa. We have decided to concentrate more on our corn and crested gecko collection (and possibly adding to our Ball Pythons) and breeding. Also, Mike still doesn't like the BRB. Even though he hasn't bitten us, the fact that he tried to several times when we first got him freaks Mike out. One of the rosys, Tikva, is a biter. He has bitten both Mike and I. Rei has never bitten. All 3 are males. The Rosys are 4 yrs old and the BRB is 8 months old.

Here is Rei...Whitewater Albino.. 207 grams. $150 plus shipping pic from June $100

pic from today

Tikva..Whitewater het Albino..316 grams $100 plus shipping pic from June$75

pic from today

Will sell the Rosys separately or together for $200 plus shipping $125

Picasso our BRB 121 grams $150 plus shipping. SOLD..thanks Christie! Irish Eyes. Mrs Z.ON HOLD $100

The pictures don't show his true beauty. He is beautiful...

All weights are as of last night

All eat frozen/thawed. Picasso likes to be watched while he eats which we find funny. Tikva is an aggressive eater and eats 2 weanlings once per week. Rei is a slow poke. Rei is on 2 good sized hoppers once a week (sometimes he only eats one) and Picasso is on 2 smaller hoppers once a week.

PM me if interested or if you have any questions..
I hate having to let these go, but we want to do just corn, cresties and possibly balls for now. We have a female normal ball that so far, we plan on keeping. We may sell a couple of our corns once we decide on breeding pairs.

All shipping is overnight FedEx. Ship only Mon-Thurs. Shipping season is almost over with...get these guys before cold weather hits!!!

Picasso is sold...thanks Christie!!

Old 11-15-2010, 12:04 AM   #22
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
I think we're both really happy about his coming here! I know I am, at least :-).

Old 11-17-2010, 05:11 PM   #23
4riscorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z) View Post
I think we're both really happy about his coming here! I know I am, at least :-).
Glad he made it there saftely!!

Old 11-17-2010, 05:12 PM   #24
4riscorn
Rei is sold! But Tikva is still available!!

Old 11-22-2010, 11:36 AM   #25
Carinata
Gini, I have a CB '10 Granite Corn Snake, would you be will to trade Tikva for him?

Old 11-22-2010, 11:43 AM   #26
4riscorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
Gini, I have a CB '10 Granite Corn Snake, would you be will to trade Tikva for him?
No David, I am sorry but we don't want any more hatchlings right now. Thanks though! If we change our minds, I will let you know.

Old 11-22-2010, 11:44 AM   #27
Carinata
Ok, let me know, Gini. I would really like him, and we could meet at the next Manassas show.

Old 11-22-2010, 12:09 PM   #28
4riscorn
Okay I will let you know. I do know that we aren't going to anymore shows until probably Spring. And hopefully at some point next year as vendors! It all depends on the market and the cost of the vending. I hear the table prices can cost more than the animals you have to sell. So we'll see on that one.

Old 11-23-2010, 11:31 AM   #29
Random8A
Nobody's taken this stunning gal yet?

Old 11-23-2010, 05:19 PM   #30
4riscorn
It is a boy and nope he is still here!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google