CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Glass works more added 7/29
Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 02:21 AM   #21
Kate
GOSH you are super talented, you need to post more of your work!

Old 07-09-2012, 05:09 AM   #22
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by exar15xe View Post
We work again in the hot shop this Weds. Ill give a go with some practice pieces. Are you wanting any specific colors or speckle or clear?
Clear with red or purple rims.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:13 AM   #23
dwyn127
Nice work Kevin!

Old 07-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #24
exar15xe
Thanks all! But don't forget Tammy made some of them too, she does more feminine flowing stuff.

Old 07-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #25
Nanci
Wow- I missed Evolution.

Would you consider donating one or more pieces to the Cornsnake Supper Club Raffle in August? We have a very needy beneficiary now. Check out the H. Bernard Bechtal Award Voting thread, or the Daytona thread in GCC.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:16 PM   #26
Reptileman81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Wow- I missed Evolution.

Would you consider donating one or more pieces to the Cornsnake Supper Club Raffle in August? We have a very needy beneficiary now. Check out the H. Bernard Bechtal Award Voting thread, or the Daytona thread in GCC.
I think this would be really cool of you to do. No presure or anything. I as many others donate for the cause. I would love to put some raffle tickets towards these beautiful works of art.

Old 07-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #27
exar15xe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Wow- I missed Evolution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptileman81 View Post
I think this would be really cool of you to do. No presure or anything. I as many others donate for the cause. I would love to put some raffle tickets towards these beautiful works of art.
We are both thinking about doing this, we are just having a hard time deciding what, lol We will mull it over this week and figure it out. Maybe we will post a thread with a poll and let you all vote for the best item.

Old 07-10-2012, 10:50 AM   #28
Reptileman81
Quote:
Originally Posted by exar15xe View Post
We are both thinking about doing this, we are just having a hard time deciding what, lol We will mull it over this week and figure it out. Maybe we will post a thread with a poll and let you all vote for the best item.
Great Idea!!!

Old 07-10-2012, 08:58 PM   #29
Sgttank
What size of waterbowl/hideout do you think would lst him his life exar15xe.

Old 07-10-2012, 09:42 PM   #30
exar15xe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgttank View Post
What size of waterbowl/hideout do you think would lst him his life exar15xe.
What kind of snake is it for and male or female.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread