CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Eye candy for DLena! Coco Chanel and Twister.

Old 07-09-2016, 11:28 PM   #11
DLena
Oh Tavia, thank you!!!! She is so precious. She really likes to hang out, doesn't she? Her movements are very graceful. Her big brother, DollysMom's Clyde, is the same. Is that a sibling similarity or a house snake trait?

Old 07-09-2016, 11:57 PM   #12
Tavia
It seems to be a house snake trait. They do move a bit different than corns and they are a different texture, smoother and "softer" feeling.

Old 07-10-2016, 12:52 AM   #13
albertagirl
Set to wistful music and everything! Tavia you go all out, girl!
I actually enjoy my snakes more now that they're bigger, but OMG when they're little like that they are just too cute for words. Hope you don't mind DLena, but I'm probably enjoying this eye candy just as much as you. ;P

Old 07-10-2016, 08:39 AM   #14
DLena
Sharing is caring!

Old 07-10-2016, 09:44 AM   #15
DollysMom
I was thinking this morning. This might just be the best place to get name suggestions as well, DLena. Do you have any thoughts where you might like to start? I named Clyde for my late Dad so that was easy.

Of course from the title of this thread, "Candy" comes to mind, lol.

Old 07-10-2016, 11:45 AM   #16
Tavia
There, I updated the thread title.

Old 07-10-2016, 12:11 PM   #17
DLena
What a great idea to use this thread, DollysMom and the title edit, Tavia. It's really nice how people on this forum are so thoughtful and kind. FC, our sister site, gets a tad scary sometimes, especially on the BOI.

In the pictures, she actually looks like a mixture of types of chocolate... From dark chocolate/mint cocoa all the way to the darker white of Hershey's cookies and cream. And she sure seems sweet. I do think I like the name Candy... What do people think?

Old 07-10-2016, 12:26 PM   #18
Tavia
Candy is good!

Or if you wanted other options, maybe names of chocolates/chocolate makers? Nestle, Godiva, Cacao etc ...

Old 07-10-2016, 12:29 PM   #19
DollysMom
I think Candy is a wonderful name. I heard it somewhere recently, lol. And you mentioned chocolates so that brings Coco to mind as well. I think of Coco Chanel with your little girl's neatly tailored stripes! Don't get me wrong, I'd stop at Candy, but I do want to give you some food (forgive the pun) for thought.

Thanks to Tavia as well for taking my idea and running with it!

Old 07-10-2016, 01:03 PM   #20
albertagirl
Ooh, I really like the Godiva or Coco Chanel idea. Like candy, but soooo high class!

To go a completely different route, I was thinking about how you said she's graceful, which led me down a road of ballerina names (got nowhere with that one) cruised past a couple of other ports, and landed at Audrey Hepburn, one of my favorite all time actresses, who played in My Fair Lady, one of my favorite all time movies. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it! So my contribution to the name game is, how about Audrey? Or Eliza Doolittle is the name of the character she plays.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google