CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Eye candy for DLena! Coco Chanel and Twister.

Old 08-23-2016, 05:52 PM   #51
Tavia
Here are some quick snaps of them both before being boxed up. Coco is going blue and was very uncooperative but Twister posed nicely.

Old 08-23-2016, 05:55 PM   #52
Zombiegirl
Such good looking babies! Travel safe little ones! <3

Old 08-23-2016, 06:00 PM   #53
DLena
Twister has such a cute nose. I hope it stays light like that! And Coco is a stinker! Tell her there will be a humid hide all ready for her when she arrives. Lol! I can not stop smiling just waiting for tomorrow. Will you send me all their stats and doh and info on when and what to feed them? I am sooooo excited.

Old 08-23-2016, 06:01 PM   #54
DLena
Thank you, Zombiegirl!

Old 08-23-2016, 06:03 PM   #55
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
Oh my goodness! Something about AHS that is so endearing Clyde is so handsome
Lol, I tell you, that's his "I'm thinking of my sisters face".

Seriously, thank you!

Old 08-23-2016, 06:32 PM   #56
Tavia
And they are on their way. Everything crossed for safe travels!

Are you on iHerp, DLena? They both have iHerp profiles, with a fair amount of tracking info and such. They can be transferred to you if you are or become a member, I'd just need your user name. Otherwise, I can get you the links to their profiles and you can copy the info off.

Old 08-23-2016, 06:43 PM   #57
DLena
How does a person join iHerp? I've seen it mentioned but thought it was just for breeders.

Old 08-23-2016, 06:56 PM   #58
Tavia
It's free and registering is pretty similar to this site. It's primarily an internet based tracking tool for herps but it does have a sort of forum too, though I don't use that part much. You can make profiles for each of your herps, upload pictures and record feeding, sheds, poops, lengths and weights, vet visits, etc. just about anything you might want to record. And if the animal changes hands, you can easily transfer all that data to the new owner. Here is the link.
http://www.iherp.com/Welcome.aspx

And here is Twister's public profile, though what one sees is a bit different, depending on if it's yours or someone else's.
http://www.iherp.com/Public/Animals/...nimalID=185915

And Coco's profile.
http://www.iherp.com/Public/Animals/...nimalID=176503

Old 08-23-2016, 08:29 PM   #59
DLena
Thanks! I'll get this done in the next day or two. I am so nervous for their safe arrival.

Old 08-24-2016, 10:30 PM   #60
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLena View Post
Thanks! I'll get this done in the next day or two. I am so nervous for their safe arrival.
I've been thinking about you all day and hoping that no news is good news.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google