CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Hognose arrived!

Old 07-22-2016, 11:46 PM   #21
Magdalen
Gotta say, loved the stare down haha. His tongue came out and just stayed out trying to get a taste of me. Dunno if he can thru glass.

Old 07-25-2016, 11:49 PM   #22
Magdalen
A few out and about pics from tonight. He doesn't care much for my good camera yet....

Old 07-25-2016, 11:52 PM   #23
DLena
What a little stinker! Peaking out from his tunnel. He's such an adorable little guy!

Old 07-25-2016, 11:59 PM   #24
Magdalen
He really is and I soooo want to gush over him but I'm still the big scary giant haha. Oh well hopefully he won't want to hide from me forever.

Old 08-26-2016, 11:13 PM   #25
Magdalen
Update on Apollo. Doing great aside from not eating regularly haha But he he's been active, a lot, and hanging out more in the open.
Anyway came home to find him like this.

Old 08-26-2016, 11:18 PM   #26
Zombiegirl
Mine was a butthead and refused food for months...I finally figured out what worked as far as *how* to feed him and now he's living up to their reputation as being little pigs lol. Apollo is gorgeous!

Old 08-26-2016, 11:32 PM   #27
Magdalen
hahah yeah that's what I'm working on right now. Finding out how he likes to be fed. I think I figure it out and then he's like NOPE. But I'm not worried. I can wait him out and try different things. Plus he's a year old.... so you know.

And thank you I just love his orange and cream colors, with the purple on his belly.. Swear he looked redder, brighter today for some reason.

Old 08-26-2016, 11:41 PM   #28
DollysMom
He's totally awesome. Such a cutie! Thanks for the update pic. Made me smile before bedtime,

Old 08-26-2016, 11:53 PM   #29
Magdalen
Thanks Dolly and glad he made you smile. He's a kick. There's been a few days where he had a hissy fit at me, thru the glass *rolls eyes*, which'll make handling fun when the time comes haha. No cobra impression yet. I kind of want to see that, but also don't want to stress him to see that.

Old 08-27-2016, 12:44 AM   #30
Zombiegirl
I tried everything with mine...finally figured out that placing a HOT pinky in his deli cup, placing said deli cup (with lid on) inside his viv underneath his cool hide (I use small plastic bowls) for 24 hours worked like a charm...got him to the point that he will eat regularly now and rarely do I have to wait. Sometimes it's maybe a 1-2 hour wait if he's being a butthead.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google