CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

T-Shirts and stuff...

Old 11-24-2008, 12:14 PM   #1
tyflier
T-Shirts and stuff...

Some people showed a great deal of interest in the stickers I offered a couple months back, so I took it a step further, and started putting it on T-shirts. There are T-shirts available with the "Support your local hookers..." logo on the back, as well as a few framed prints, wall clocks, and other merchandise available at King of Colubrids Merchandise.

I will be adding designs and posters, and other products over the next few days, so check back!

Thanks!

Old 11-24-2008, 12:35 PM   #2
whippet
Someone was selling your stickers at the Richmond expo in October and I wondered if those were authorized. The group was called V.I.P.E.R. anyway they seemed very popular.

Old 11-24-2008, 12:58 PM   #3
tyflier
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippet View Post
Someone was selling your stickers at the Richmond expo in October and I wondered if those were authorized. The group was called V.I.P.E.R. anyway they seemed very popular.
No...they weren't authorized. Any website info for this "V.I.P.E.R."? Were these vinyl die-cut stickers?

Old 11-24-2008, 01:02 PM   #4
Drewby07
They were indeed exactly the same stickers you sell....the website is viiper.us.

I was wondering myself how they got them....

http://www.viiper.us/shop.htm

Old 11-24-2008, 01:14 PM   #5
Chip
Wow, it seems like a site with its heart in the right place, but stealing intellectual property/artwork is not cool. He should have asked your permission and credited you for the design.

Old 11-24-2008, 01:19 PM   #6
tyflier
Credited me with the design nothing...they should have bought them from me, at wholesale prices, which I offered to anyone willing to buy 10 or more.

I just sent them an email requesting a picture of the sticker they are selling. I posed as an interested customer...

If they stole my graphic, it's easy enough to prove. The image I used to create it is a picture of me taken by my girlfriend. They will be blasted all over the BOI and I WILL report them to Robert at reptilegeeks.com...

Old 11-24-2008, 01:32 PM   #7
Chip
Umm... I'm on your side, man.

Old 11-24-2008, 01:56 PM   #8
tyflier
HERE is the thread I started at the BOI about this.

I have posted my original design, the very first sample produced affixed to the rear of my herping car, the sticker they are selling, and the original photograph of me taken by my girlfriend that was used to create the graphic.

It would be nice if anyone familiar with this situation, and supportive of my claim, would make a post, giving any information you have.

This is ridiculous...

Old 11-24-2008, 02:13 PM   #9
ArpeggioAngel
That is complete BS Chris. You know I will stand behind you!

Old 11-24-2008, 03:03 PM   #10
Tula_Montage
It's every "artists" worst nightmare, people making money off your original designs and work. Shocking!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google