CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

1.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boas

Old 05-20-2009, 08:07 PM   #31
Drizzt80
HEY!!!
YOU, with the empty cages.

Just lettin' y'all know these are still available. Seriously. Shoot me a PM if you think we can work something out within reason. Worst I can say is no.

D80

Old 05-20-2009, 08:53 PM   #32
jenneses
Brent, you tempt me! But I have no cash! Would a new Dell computer work?

Old 05-20-2009, 10:29 PM   #33
RobbiesCornField
Okay, now THESE I could find cage space for if need be... too bad I ain't got no cash...

But keep in mind that I will be keeping an eye on this pair.

Old 05-20-2009, 11:00 PM   #34
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenneses View Post
Brent, you tempt me! But I have no cash! Would a new Dell computer work?
Ooooh! I wish I could make that trade! Unfortunately I need to put this towards the home finding process whenever I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
Okay, now THESE I could find cage space for if need be... too bad I ain't got no cash...
I LOVE double negatives . . .

D80

Old 05-20-2009, 11:03 PM   #35
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
I LOVE double negatives . . .

D80
LOL. Them there's some big words. I don't take kindly none to you intuhlecshul types beliteratling me.

(And yes, I really do have relatives that normally speak like that.)

Old 05-20-2009, 11:17 PM   #36
jenneses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
Ooooh! I wish I could make that trade! Unfortunately I need to put this towards the home finding process whenever I can.

D80
I totally understand. Unfortunately, all my other credit cards are paid off (the reason I have no cash), and I don't want to touch them until after I've paid all school related bills. The only card I have that still has a balance is my Dell card (and only because I just bought some stuff).

Old 05-23-2009, 08:08 PM   #37
Drizzt80
You know you want 'em!!

D80

Old 05-23-2009, 09:55 PM   #38
PJ@PJCReptiles
You know I do and you know I just dont have the funds right now and I know you are looking to get your house right now....PLEASE stop teasing me. Amanda is coming down tomorrow, I will have a serious conversation with her and see where we stand on dual ownership. I so want your BRBs!!

PJ

Old 05-24-2009, 01:22 AM   #39
StormRose
If it doesn't work out for PJ, shoot me a PM. I'm trying to convince my husband that I need a pair of Boas, and I love BRB's. Your beauties would be perfect.

Thanks!

Old 05-24-2009, 11:48 AM   #40
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ@PJCReptiles View Post
Amanda is coming down tomorrow, I will have a serious conversation with her and see where we stand on dual ownership. I so want your BRBs!!
Sounds good to me. Keep me posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormRose View Post
If it doesn't work out for PJ, shoot me a PM. I'm trying to convince my husband that I need a pair of Boas, and I love BRB's. Your beauties would be perfect.
I will let you know what I hear from PJ and Amanda.

Thanks,
D80

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google