• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

!!!!!fiiiiiinally you guys can watch my film!!!!!!

I loved your movie it reminded me of the little mermaid and the sea witches curmugeons- very nice work. The animation was also hillarious and great narration- was that you?

Wow!!! That was some video!! Very dark but I loved it!!! Did you write the script yourself??..I also really liked the art work!

hey guys!
thanks for taking the time to watch it!

lol no the voice was not me, it was a guy i got in touch with over the net who does free voice work fr students and small companys and stuff. he was really good.
The animation isnt the best work i did in uni but i really tried to focus on the overall production, story and style.
I wrote the script ye, initially the voice over was sent back to me at 9 minutes in total so i had to do a LOT of cutting! The 'poem' is something i am very proud to have written :)

That was awesome!. You did a great job with the animation and the poem, and I'm surprised you were able to trim it down to 5 and a half minutes. Credit to the narrator as well, because he did a good job making it sound like Dr.Seuss, but with a grim twist on it...I like!.

Oooo!! Very cool! I like it alot. For some reason it reminded me of a mixture of the movie Coraline and the PSP game Death Jr. Not quite sure why though.

Very unique style. Dark and grim but neat and fun at the same time. Keep it up and you will go places my friend!

Kachine Kolgon

That was really really good.... I thoroughly enjoyed it... So dark.
Do you watch League of Gentlemen by any chance.... LOL

thanks to all for the nice comments on my film!

its glad to know that people enjoy watching something i put a good 7 months of my life into making!
Id give everyone reps but it wont let me at the minute so il have to save it til next time! :)

Brett, great job on the video! When you say uni, is that like college here, where you get a degree, or secondary school or high school? I never know which is which with you Brits!

thanks!
haha ye uni is wer you go to get a degree, it goes

nursery
primary school
high school
college
university

hope that clears things up for ya ;) lol

WOW..thats was a goood film..haha
it reminded me of an old GooseBumps episode with the kids and the theme park..and the adults loosing them..I don't know.
It was good tho.

~~'Manda:dancer:

That was absolutely incredible, seriously, I would have no idea where to begin on such a project. It was so professional, and it captured my attention from beginning to end. I wanted to see more, and I think you will have a great career doing what you do.
The animation was simple, yet sophisticated at the same time. The narration really brought it together too, as well as the music. You should very feel proud, I was thoroughly impressed, and hope to see more of your work in the future.
Awesome job, congratulations!

That was absolutely incredible, seriously, I would have no idea where to begin on such a project. It was so professional, and it captured my attention from beginning to end. I wanted to see more, and I think you will have a great career doing what you do.
The animation was simple, yet sophisticated at the same time. The narration really brought it together too, as well as the music. You should very feel proud, I was thoroughly impressed, and hope to see more of your work in the future.
Awesome job, congratulations!

wow thank you very much indeed! that made me smile a lot! :)

wow thank you very much indeed! that made me smile a lot! :)
Your welcome, but I really meant it. That is one of the most creative things I've seen, and the fact that you seem surprised by all of the compliments blows my mind. This was seriously an incredible video, everything about it, and you should be very proud of the final product!

Back