• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

~AUCTION~ 3 PAIRS!!!

I ship through SYR UPS I can ship to your door or to the nearest UPS facility for you to pick up, but I am not FedEx certified, so I can't ship with them.

ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TO BID AND WERE ONLY AT $115!! That's what ONE of those scarlets is worth,

GET YOUR BID IN ON THIS CRAZY DEAL!! =)

There is ALWAYS an extra piggy bank for a deal THIS good. Come on I'm a snake addict too I know these things =}

The one thing that is holding me back are the Scarlets. I do not want to deal with any more difficult feeders at this point. I just do not want to keep a supply of anoles around.

are the scarlets holding anyone else back? I can take them off the auction if you guys want.

INPUT?

Or what I could do is if someone wins and doesn't want the scarlets I could substitute one of the several corn snakes I have available...

Or what I could do is if someone wins and doesn't want the scarlets I could substitute one of the several corn snakes I have available...

yeah see one of the selling points for me on this auction are the scarlets but then thought, sweet taking pinkies and then you also posted Anole. After that, i let everyone pass me up.

Back