CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Rico's cute playstand games! OMG LORI WARNING BIRD PHOTOS!!!!

Old 11-29-2009, 10:04 AM   #1
whippet
Rico's cute playstand games! OMG LORI WARNING BIRD PHOTOS!!!!

Rico is a ball of screaming feathery fun let me tell you. His latest game is the best though. Pick up the jinglebell and drop it to the floor..to watch Lauren pick it up. Good times.

Old 11-29-2009, 10:05 AM   #2
whippet

Old 11-29-2009, 10:08 AM   #3
LBoz
Yikes! I wish people would put warnings on their subject lines when birds shots are coming!!!

I scrolled really quickly, but he looks like a very pretty green color.

Old 11-29-2009, 10:12 AM   #4
ratsncorns
He is so handsome! I love Nanday's little red socks! Oh, and they just love to play that game where they throw toys on the ground and watch the silly humans pick them back up for them

Old 11-29-2009, 10:19 AM   #5
LBoz
Whew! Thank you SOOOOO much for the warning!!! Muah!!

I can't let Luke see these. He's dying for a bird. He tries to catch crows every morning at the bus stop. *shudder*

Is Lauren still playing? That's what I want to see pics of...Her constantly picking up that damn whistle!

Old 11-29-2009, 10:22 AM   #6
Cat_Eyed_Lady
Hate to tell you but they All try to train us silly humans to play the 'pick up game' LOL He is totally adorable!! I had sun conures for many years but they had to be in my bird room because of the noise LOL

I have had birds for over 20 years and only just stopped breeding them about 5 years ago. So for me...... Pleaseeeeeeee put up lots of pics!! O love to oogle everyone elses birds because I only have a dozen left now. (I did have over 400! )

Old 11-29-2009, 11:34 AM   #7
Nanci
He's so cute!!!

Old 11-29-2009, 01:04 PM   #8
ceduke
I used to play that game with the sun conure in the pet store I worked in. She *never* got tired of it. Silly ladybird.

Old 11-29-2009, 01:07 PM   #9
jlindp
Ah, Rico's a cutie! I want a bird so bad! His game sounds like the funniest thing! xD

Old 11-29-2009, 04:43 PM   #10
Hypancistrus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlindp View Post
Ah, Rico's a cutie! I want a bird so bad! His game sounds like the funniest thing! xD
I don't regret getting Rico, but he is A LOT of work. Not physically so much as emotionally. We have him out as often as we can and try to spend at least an hour a day working with him on and off. It has paid off-- he is VERY sweet now and is "mumbling" words under his breath. He just did his first whistle for us this week- a wolf whistle.

But having a parrot was somewhat like getting my first puppy... I thought I knew what I was doing but turns out I didn't have a damn clue. I bet having kids is like that too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google