CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Does your reptile have MITES?
Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 11:45 PM   #31
sinisterserpents1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinman View Post
If I'm not mistaken RZ can be held liable for letting someone sell something illegal on his site.

BTW sinisterserpents1 Rep points given
I dont know about all that. I hope thats not true. I'm not so hot with legal issues, but I know enough to know that mite solution has to be FDA approved before being sold. Thanks for the rep points

Old 02-06-2010, 11:48 PM   #32
Teddy Roosevelt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinman View Post
Mike what is POM ????
Hazarding a guess that it's Provent-A-Mite.

This sounds kinda fishy to me... I've never had to deal with mites but I think if I did I'd use Black Knight or Provent-A-Mite, tested and proven products trusted by the reptile community, rather than fart around with someone's basement concoction... Just my $.02.

Pretty sure ol' Jacky Daniels had his whiskey tested by the FDA, too.

Old 02-07-2010, 12:07 AM   #33
dionythicus
Don't know that the FDA was around when the original JD was created.

Old 02-07-2010, 12:20 AM   #34
Teddy Roosevelt
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionythicus View Post
Don't know that the FDA was around when the original JD was created.
If the first distillery was made in 1866 as they claim, then no. But if it was still around 30 years later and OUR LORD AND SAVIOR Theodore Roosevelt took office, then I'm sure it did.

Old 02-07-2010, 01:39 AM   #35
Susan
Ok people. Enough. Check your facts before spouting whether something is legal to sell or not. Not all products need FDA approval before sale. Some obtain it after marketing, some don't need approval at all. I'm not sure where this product falls, but it isn't our place to make that determination. http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/Cons.../ucm047470.htm

If you don't want what the OP has to sell, then simply don't buy it.

Old 02-07-2010, 01:41 AM   #36
nemrak551
feeders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceduke View Post
You have a reptile shop in the Vegas area? I'll be moving out there soon, so I've been poking around looking at places to pick up feeders. What's your selection of frozen feeders like? Do you have quail chicks?
Yes we can get quail chicks! We don't get them alot, they don't sell very fast some of the time, and they go to waste. But if we know you need them then we can do a prepay and have them shipped with our normal order.

We do all the frozen stuff though,, from small pinkies to colossal rats, rabbits and so on.

Old 02-07-2010, 01:44 AM   #37
nemrak551
Talking mite treatment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
Hazarding a guess that it's Provent-A-Mite.

This sounds kinda fishy to me... I've never had to deal with mites but I think if I did I'd use Black Knight or Provent-A-Mite, tested and proven products trusted by the reptile community, rather than fart around with someone's basement concoction... Just my $.02.

Pretty sure ol' Jacky Daniels had his whiskey tested by the FDA, too.
If you look in Kathy loves corn snake book, then you will also see this remedy recommended by her, I got the idea from that book and other research. I just perfected the right amounts that seem to work right the first time, instead of doing it many times.

Old 02-07-2010, 02:43 PM   #38
Teddy Roosevelt
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemrak551 View Post
If you look in Kathy loves corn snake book, then you will also see this remedy recommended by her, I got the idea from that book and other research. I just perfected the right amounts that seem to work right the first time, instead of doing it many times.
Really? The very first time you ever played with this method, you got it perfect and never tried any other variation of the ingredient ratios again? Well, now I definitely want to buy this.

Old 02-07-2010, 02:57 PM   #39
bekers71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
Really? The very first time you ever played with this method, you got it perfect and never tried any other variation of the ingredient ratios again? Well, now I definitely want to buy this.
Is there a reason for continuing this after Susan stated this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Ok people. Enough. .....
If you don't want what the OP has to sell, then simply don't buy it.

Old 02-07-2010, 03:10 PM   #40
Vinman
QUOTE=Pepper;1050417]Really? The very first time you ever played with this method, you got it perfect and never tried any other variation of the ingredient ratios again? Well, now I definitely want to buy this.[/quote]

This keeps getting better with every thread . Now he know more that kathy love. Hey anybody want to buy a bridge??? I got one in Brooklyn for sale It will make you tons of money

Dude give it up there are one time methods that are proven. Why would anybody with common sence want to mess with home made mojo that it takes 3 applications and has no systemic value. You were better off just putting up a DIY thread being there are many recipes for this concoction.You did notinvent anything that has not been done before as you put it you can just get the recipes from Kathy Loves book or go to the drug store buy Nix apply it once and be dont with it. Which makes more sence?? No brainer if you ask anyone. The fact you use it in a petstore and wast the owners time and money for something that can be done once and over with that last for 2 weeks . I realy hope you own the store and not wasting the owners time & money.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread

Tags
mite, reptile supplies, treatment