CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Adult male Rosy Boas, Whitewater Albino and het

Old 03-04-2010, 03:30 PM   #11
wstphal
I desperately want a squishie but I am taking on so many new snakes. Sigh!

Old 03-04-2010, 05:02 PM   #12
kadaysa
Oh my gosh I cannot believe everyone calls them squishees, thank goodness they cannot hear or understand, what a complex they would get LOL. I love the second one for sure, so tempting (you want a squishy of your own, you want a squishy of your own) LOL

Old 03-04-2010, 05:20 PM   #13
Teddy Roosevelt
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
You or Jenstar should snatch these up! Rosies are sooooo fun. My little girl is my favorite of my tiny collection. She is constantly active day and night, fun to hold, VERY rarely nippy....and there's nothing like the feel of a squishy rosy to put a smile on your face! I lovingly refer to mine as the "snausage."

Beautiful boys, Carol!
Are they really (as in actually) active? I love snakes that'll come out and say hello to you But I'd always heard rosies were on the same activity level as your standard ball python.

Old 03-04-2010, 05:29 PM   #14
Nanci
Noah is out right now, for no reason...She does a lot of just cruising around, any time of day, but more in the evening.

Old 03-04-2010, 05:43 PM   #15
Teddy Roosevelt
That sounds wonderful

I know you can't expect most snakes to be visible often but that to me makes it more of a treat when they are.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:16 PM   #16
Ginafish
I'm so tempted, particularly for that lovely het...really want to get a clutch out of my proven breeder female rosy. *sigh* Too bad I'm already taking in a couple others. 'Else I'd snag one.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:22 PM   #17
kadaysa
pm sent for some pricing Carol, I dont breed, but not sure I need to two males either. Anyway love them both so let me know what you think together or separately

Old 03-05-2010, 11:13 AM   #18
Stormy
Wow, very nice looking snakes. Who ever gets them is going to be one lucky rosy owner!

Old 03-05-2010, 06:54 PM   #19
Nanci
There's an article about Rosys in the new issue of Reptiles. The author, Ken Foose, has a LTC Whitewater from 1959. Captured as a full-grown adult. He estimates its age as 55-60 and it is still going strong!

Old 03-05-2010, 06:56 PM   #20
windowswisher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
There's an article about Rosys in the new issue of Reptiles. The author, Ken Foose, has a LTC Whitewater from 1959. Captured as a full-grown adult. He estimates its age as 55-60 and it is still going strong!
WHAT? That's crazy. What a wise old snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google