CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Morph help? dream clutch.. I KICKED murphys butt HARD

Old 07-23-2009, 06:31 PM   #41
Vinman
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornmorphs View Post
i have just one today, an 11gram amber male..
vinny, you mentioned the white one being a snow amber.. what homo genes were you refering to to make this snake?
being there was charcoal in the mystery line and your big blood has the same dad as the mystery line so maybe a charcoal ,caramel, amel. What confussing me the most there is a possilility the big blood carrying both anerys, he is PH for anery A&B. What is killing me is the snow has a too strong pattren for a blizzard and the female does not carry the anery A gene. Maybe because it might be a blood that the pattren is strong just like you see it in hypo bloods , amel bloods, anery bloods, ???????

Old 07-23-2009, 06:53 PM   #42
cornmorphs
hmm, well i'll have to go back thru what i have put the blood to and that may give me an idea if the ph are there.. i imagine i wont know as i dont think there is anything with het anery or charcoal or visual that he has gone to.

Old 07-23-2009, 07:08 PM   #43
Vinman
the big blood is a blood het hypo, lav, stripe, amel, PH anery A&B

the female is a amber het amel, PH blood, lav, anery B

Old 07-23-2009, 07:22 PM   #44
cornmorphs
ah thats close enough, i thought she was poss het amel, lav charcoal and blood.
so shes het blood and amel then, and more than likely het charcoal?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google