CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Beauty's pippies! *Updated with belly pics!!*

Old 07-20-2009, 01:52 PM   #21
Lynnea
My first reaction is "ghosts", they seem too light for anerys.

Old 07-20-2009, 03:51 PM   #22
Susielea
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodu View Post
I agree with Jynx that they look like ghosts.

Congrats on the clutch? Is there any chance the last pip had a different father?
Well Beauty was bred for the first time last year to Blaze, Amel het Anery and produced Normals, Amels, Snows and Anerys in her first clutch of 17 eggs. She went on to double clutch, 4 fertile and 4 slugs, without being re-bred, with the same results. So I don't know if she would have retained sperm after all that and for this long?

The Anerys last year were very black on silver, nothing like these babies, these look very grey compared to them, which is why I've asked for opinions, as I've never hatched out anything homo Hypo before I'll try for some better pics, including bellies in a day or two.

Thanks to all for the compliments! I'm pretty pleased with the results of this pairing, seeing as I was expecting all the hatchlings to be Normals, I think I lucked out

Old 07-23-2009, 03:04 PM   #23
Susielea
After looking at all the hatchlings in good natural sunlight today, I am 99.99999% certain that the Ghosts ARE all Ghosts, the only one I have a tiny bit of doubt about is #16 and she looks Ghost most of the time, but when I look at the photos the belly looks darker, so I don't know

So here we have some belly pics and I'm listing the sexes in case that makes a difference....

BC09-02 Female
BC09-05 Male
BC09-07 Female
BC09-10 Female
BC09-11 Male

Old 07-23-2009, 03:07 PM   #24
Susielea
And the last 5......

BC09-14 Male
BC09-15 Female
BC09-16 Female
BC09-18 Male
BC09-21 Female

Old 07-23-2009, 10:34 PM   #25
JoannaD
They still look like ghosts to me!

Old 07-23-2009, 11:15 PM   #26
Susielea
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodu View Post
They still look like ghosts to me!
Thank you! I went back to last years hatchling pics after I posted these and compared them to the Anerys I got back then, completely different!

My poor Hubby, who has not been too well recently, did pretty good wrangling these babies and even suffered the stickers quite gracefully. He said "At least you're not putting a price tag on me!", bless him!

Old 07-24-2009, 03:39 AM   #27
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susielea View Post
My poor Hubby, who has not been too well recently, did pretty good wrangling these babies and even suffered the stickers quite gracefully. He said "At least you're not putting a price tag on me!", bless him!
He's a star, and those are beautiful ghosts!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google