CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Beauty's pippies! *Updated with belly pics!!*

Old 07-19-2009, 09:34 PM   #11
The_Thunderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susielea View Post
Ha ha, beauties from Beauty, very good Fred!

Thanks for the compliments guys, I guess no-one has a clue as to whether there are Anerys in there or not, huh?
LOL.. Sue, I WISH I were that clever... but I'm not. That was completely unintentional... AND I meant it! LOL.

I would not even hazard a guess. I have yet to hatch an egg and have no idea. LOL.

Old 07-19-2009, 09:43 PM   #12
Susielea
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thunderer View Post
LOL.. Sue, I WISH I were that clever... but I'm not. That was completely unintentional... AND I meant it! LOL.

I would not even hazard a guess. I have yet to hatch an egg and have no idea. LOL.
I sort of had a feeling you didn't realise what you'd said, which is why I picked up on it Now, you could of just rolled with it and no-one would of known And thanks again for the compliments!

Old 07-19-2009, 10:03 PM   #13
LBoz
What an extraordinary bunch of beautiful pips, Suz. I wish I could ID them for you, but I haven't a clue. I don't breed at all, so all I can typically is say "Wow, nice pips," which actually sounds somewhat crude, but you know I say it with the utmost respect!!!

Congrats! Hope you're able to ID them all soon. xo

Old 07-19-2009, 10:09 PM   #14
danielle
They all look lovely and yes if those are anery's they are pretty light so I would venture your right in calling them ghosts, but thats really just my unedumacated guess to be honest

Old 07-19-2009, 10:11 PM   #15
Jenstar
There beautiful...

Old 07-19-2009, 10:36 PM   #16
diamondlil
Any chance of belly check pictures of the anery/ghost babies?

Old 07-19-2009, 10:47 PM   #17
Susielea
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
Any chance of belly check pictures of the anery/ghost babies?
Aha, now I know I had a dumb moment! In all the excitement of weighing, sexing, labeling, photographing and feeding, I completely forgot about looking at the belly checks!!!

They've just had their second feed yesterday, so I'll let them digest and then try for some belly pics Watch this space!

Thanks Janine!

Old 07-20-2009, 12:41 PM   #18
Jynx
Lovely clutch! With that much hypo going on, there are definitely some coral snows in there. When they get a little bit older, they will start to stand out from their non-hypo siblings. Its not that hard to tell once they start to color up

Hmmmm... as for the anery/ghosts... it is hard to tell. There just isn't enough variation between them that screams "I am an anery!" or "I am a ghost!" to me. There's nothing to compare them to. There are a few light colored ones in there that make me want to lean towards ghost, but this seems to be a tricky guess. I know all of my Anerys were very dark when hatched... not very much like those guys at all, but you know some babies are when they come out.

So, since the light ones look more like ghosts, and there's no really BIG differences between them all, I'm going with ghosts.... I think...

Old 07-20-2009, 12:44 PM   #19
Nanci
What a colorful clutch! Congratulations!

Old 07-20-2009, 01:02 PM   #20
JoannaD
I agree with Jynx that they look like ghosts.

Congrats on the clutch? Is there any chance the last pip had a different father?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google