CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Daytona 2009

Old 03-10-2009, 02:27 AM   #41
Khaman
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol View Post
Rich not having keepers this year...
Big incentive for me as well.

Old 03-10-2009, 08:42 AM   #42
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol View Post
I just couldn't take it anymore, especially with Rich not having keepers this year...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaman View Post
Big incentive for me as well.
Good thing I can get in on Friday to do my looking before you guys make it to the table.......

Old 03-10-2009, 09:56 AM   #43
Eriathiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArpeggioAngel View Post
Did you say that other family members will be traveling with you? Will you need just one room or more than one? You can get more than one room, just would need an individual name and credit card for each.
We are going to finalize who is going to be coming down with us this week - if it turns out to be just his brother then we might go with the king suite instead . I'll let you know. Thanks for the heads up!

Old 03-10-2009, 10:12 AM   #44
bekers71
Put me down for one of those cheap rooms for 3 nights; Fri, Sat and Sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
I've got two tables at the show...that is all I know....

Jeff who does one contact to schedule a table for the show?

Old 03-10-2009, 10:37 AM   #45
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekers71 View Post
Jeff who does one contact to schedule a table for the show?
You would contact Wayne Hill at the following website:
http://www.reptilebreedersexpo.com/

Let me warn you...they are NOT cheap! $300 a table!

Usually there is a long waiting list but word on the street is he has moved to a bigger building and now all vendors are in one place and there is room for more. Here is a blurb I was sent by Wayne:

Quote:
Dated: Fri, Feb 27, 2009 8:26 am

The latest news:

Wayne Hill announced today that the 2009 National Reptile Breeders Expo has outgrown its previous facilities. A contract has been signed with Daytona Beach Ocean Center to use their newly constructed 100,000 square foot convention room. This space will allow all vendors, non-profit groups, the art show, concessions, and onsite shipping to be together in one room. For the first time in 20 years there are vendor tables available without a waiting list. One improvement in addition to more space for vendors is the availability of ShipYourReptiles.com to ship from the show floor to any city land carriers serve in the U.S.A. After 10 years of black and white programs there will be a color program for the show again. There will be three new sponsors for the show, The Gourmet Rodent, Timberline, and Zoo Med, who are collaborating for the first time to sponsor the entire show, not just specific events.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:36 PM   #46
animalhouse
hmm I need to figure out who would make it out with us as well..and if we would stay over there or just go for a day and come back. LOL

What are the other Florida people gonna do?

Old 03-10-2009, 12:56 PM   #47
Nanci
Definitely go for two days. It is SO huge.

Old 03-10-2009, 01:38 PM   #48
animalhouse
hmmm I will have to see what our funds are like. I Am pretty sure Katie said the Deal would last for a bit longer.

Old 03-10-2009, 02:07 PM   #49
ArpeggioAngel
Joe and I go out on Friday night, stay two nights, and come home on Sunday afternoon.
The rates will be available for a while still.

Old 03-10-2009, 02:10 PM   #50
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
Usually there is a long waiting list but word on the street is he has moved to a bigger building and now all vendors are in one place and there is room for more. Here is a blurb I was sent by Wayne:
When I bought my two tables, I asked Wayne if he was going to be in the new building yet. He said, "Nah. We'll be in the same place again this year." That was 1Feb09 when I was told that.

I'm not disagreeing with you Jeff since a lot can change, but that was the last word I heard. Shrug?

KJ

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google