• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

VE 200 D Thermostat

anyone have any experience with the vivarium 200D? i bought one to put on the cold side for my snake to make sure that side would stay at 76 degrees the probe is about 2 inches above the substrate but the temp it always says 75 degrees i check with my temp gun and its staying between 75 to 77 also on the VE screen it says L his 75is that normal lol?

The Vivarium 200D should show both the set temp and the current probe temp on the display. The menu also allows you to see the high and low temps in what they refer to as history. I'm guessing that your display is indicating the previous low temp, hence the L on the display. You should look in the menu to get back to the normal display. If you do not have the manual you can download it from their website.

Back