• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Soft Delete" of visitor messages

LBoz

Original Curmudgeon
So my OCD was getting the best of me this morning, so I wanted to make my profile all shiny and clean again. I deleted the old visitor messages, but now I'm stuck with all these soft delete messages. I had to double my meds to deal with this! Is there a way to clean those off as well?

By the way, thanks for the recent addition of this option. It's nice to have control over our own profiles. Dean was getting tired of cleaning up my space every time it got messy. :laugh:

So my OCD was getting the best of me this morning, so I wanted to make my profile all shiny and clean again.

By the way, thanks for the recent addition of this option. It's nice to have control over our own profiles.
What new function??? How does this work???

At the bottom of your visitor page, you can clear out old messages. We didn't have that ability previously. Not sure if this is a contributor feature or not, though.

People don't post things on my profile that embarrasses me. Wish they would.

I do not have that feature, so I'm stuck with my messages. I think we should all go over to Wade's page and say things to embarrass him although I can't think of what kind of things those might be :)

I wasn't embarrassed by them...I just go into OCD mode frequently. I clear off my FB page pretty regularly as well.

So you guys can't clear off your walls? One more reason to become a contributor!! ;)

I wasn't embarrassed by them...I just go into OCD mode frequently. I clear off my FB page pretty regularly as well.

So you guys can't clear off your walls? One more reason to become a contributor!! ;)
TBH..... I don't clear out anything... (I only clear my PM's when it's too full for more..LOL(
The only advantage to being a contributor, for me, was the fact I could advertise 'FOR SALE'
but the shipping was a bitch... LOL

I know..I just had to clear out my PM box because I got tired of Crackerhead nagging at me when it was full. She's a shrew, that one. :laugh:

I know..I just had to clear out my PM box because I got tired of Crackerhead nagging at me when it was full. She's a shrew, that one. :laugh:

Lori is a female dog in heat with a messy Visitor message page and a full to capacity PM box. As soon as she clears all the Visitor Messages we should all go and write new obnoxious notes to mess with her OCD. So Hah! Kick the sick kid when she's down.:eek:
Terri

I resemble that remark. I am NOT in heat. Wench! :p

I'm going to come up and steal your new Mac so you'll have to get out of bed to be so obnoxious! :laugh:

Back