• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Moderator Campaign "Speech"" reply (of sorts)

I personally disagree, but that might be a conflict of interest... I respect your desision to veto an election of myself.

I just want it clarified... Would I be on the ballot or not? because even if I don't have a chance I slightly want to probe support for future elections.

To be clear, no 16 year-old or younger will be eligible as long as I have a veto vote. But it's nothing personal.

really I am too new for most people to even care about my opinions

Would you just QUIT it. First of all, this is a caring site, you don't have to be here ten years for people to care about you. Second of all, your opinions either carry or do not carry weight because of their content, not their author. And you've had some good opinions.

Stop putting yourself down. I won't have it. People like you, you know.

I just want to know why you think the moderators are currently above the rules? Trust me, the only reason they do not receive official infractions is that the working system of the forum does not permit it. When mods are personally involved in a particular thread, they generally do not moderate it unless it is an obvious violation. And the mods get their share of warnings and "infractions" behind the scenes. No moderator has EVER abused their power in order to gain personal advantage in any situation and I personally resent the implication.

Never said anyone did, and i didn't say they were. I just think it should stay that way.

Thanks for being clear Dean. See ya same place, same time in '14!

Would you just QUIT it. First of all, this is a caring site, you don't have to be here ten years for people to care about you. Second of all, your opinions either carry or do not carry weight because of their content, not their author. And you've had some good opinions.

Stop putting yourself down. I won't have it. People like you, you know.

I just meant in terms of my lack of perspective due to my limited interactions with everyone. Which leads me to feel like I don't yet have a full picture of the site and its different personalities. You are right about everyone hearing being super nice and caring, but when you know that you still have blind spots there is no point putting yourself out there as though you know what you are doing. I didn't mean that my opinions where terrible or anything LOL

Back