• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Scaleless Cinder.

Corning

6f0443620985b6f7bbe03fc7a9013077.jpg

She is now tucked away but got some quick pics before I put her in her new home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats. She’s a beauty. It’s always amazing what the lack of scales adds to how dramatic the color is.

Thanks! I know right. Can’t wait to see her colors in a year or 2. She is from Richard Hume just got her from the reptile expo. He was very patient cause I think I stood there for a good 1/2 hr deciding which one I wanted.

He’s a great breeder and I’m glad that you will always s have those good memories of your interactions with him. That’s a great way to start out with a new snake!

He’s a great breeder and I’m glad that you will always s have those good memories of your interactions with him. That’s a great way to start out with a new snake!

And I payed with PayPal. How great is technology! But yes it’s always nice to talk to someone who loves talking about snakes and answers a newbie’s questions without making me feel dumb. He also explained to me how about breeding scaleless female. I don’t know that I’ll ever go there but it was very interesting to talk about.

looking nothing like cinder at all !! thats really interesting, but my little male anery motley scaleless looks not like it too - thats why I love scaleless :)

0c405157765c448184365c88eee9ce32.jpg

22 GM baby. Growing much quicker than her brother pictured above. Do you guys find the gals grow quicker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

084724a24aa91ff16017427c18532058.jpg
5c73fb30ec2555e7879747456eedb666.jpg

Getting pinker all the time! 37 GMs and growing faster than her brother.

Thank you. I love her colors but home the penis on her head pattern fades away. :-0

Back