• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Adopt a Hypo Butter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just

I think she is a hypo butter cornsnake, and she's not for sale, but for adoption at the Prince William County Animal Shelter in northern Virginia. The adoption fee is $20 (cash or check) and includes her 40 gallon terrarium and everything in it: 2 hides, a root climb, and a plastic bowl for water, she also has a under tank heater, but I suspect its not working. You will need to be able come adpot in person.

Her previus owner was deployed so he had to give her up and I dont know how certain he was that this snake is female. She's very active, but is missing the end of her tail. The previus owner said she was about 3-4 years old, and she's about 3 feet long.
The shelter has tried offering her thawed fuzzies, and she seemed interested, but wouldn't take it.

IMG_1462.jpg
IMG_4048.jpg

If you know of other places I can try to advertise her, I would love suggestions, reptiles at the shelter move out slow.
The shelter also has a ball python and a Sudan Plated Lizard, which I'll post in the appropriate section.

There is an adoption section on Faunaclassifieds you could post all of them in too.

If it is a female refusing food, she could easily be gravid. Even if there was no male, she may lay infertile eggs. Not eating is always a reason to check for that at this time of year. If so, she will have an easier time of it if they provide her with some sort of nest box.

Hope she finds a good home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back