CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

2012 AVAILABLE CORNS

Old 06-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #51
soulboy64
huh? what is pm

Old 06-29-2012, 10:00 PM   #52
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulboy64 View Post
huh? what is pm
Private Message

Old 06-30-2012, 12:09 AM   #53
Pugsley
Soulboy - in case you don't know, to view your private messages (pm or PM) look at the top right of your screen where is says Welcome soulboy64 below that it will say You last visited ... and below that it says Private Messages or Notifications (in can change back and forth between these two, or it has for me anyway). Click on the Private Messages (or Notifications) and it will take you to your messages. It is kinda like a e-mail systems, but only in the forums. You can also set your preferences to e-mail you when you get a PM.

Hope this helps and that I didn't tell you something you already knew!

Old 06-30-2012, 08:54 AM   #54
soulboy64
I just signed up yesterday

Old 06-30-2012, 11:49 AM   #55
Pugsley
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulboy64 View Post
I just signed up yesterday
Welcome! It is great to have you here. I wasn't critising, I just didn't want to tell you something you already knew. All the forums I've joined or seen have PM of somesort, so I wasn't sure if you were familiar with them, but with a different name. If this is the first forum/board/whatever it is called, once you learn your way around it, you'll find it goes easier when you join other ones.

Old 08-27-2012, 12:24 PM   #56
MORPHandSOWF
URGENT ENQUIRY

Hi Steve

You have a PM too.

I need two male corns.

One of (in order of preference);
- Amber Diffused
- Charcoal Caramel Diffused Hypo
- Plasma Amber
- Charcoal Caramel Diffused Hypo Stripe

and one of (again in order of preference);
- Opal Hypo Stripe
- Opal Stripe

I am rapidly running out of time to ship these so I should be grateful if you could let me have your urgent response.

Cheers
Patrick.

Old 09-10-2012, 07:03 AM   #57
yojoe05
Steve do you still have the female lavender, hypo lavenders, motley lavenders and ultramel lavender? If you could send me pictures of them all side by side to my email I'm searching for the perfect specimen to show off.

Old 09-19-2012, 02:19 PM   #58
greatinspirational
do you still have 2011 male cinders available ? Where in florida are you located ?

Old 09-19-2012, 03:06 PM   #59
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatinspirational View Post
do you still have 2011 male cinders available ? Where in florida are you located ?
PM sent!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google