CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New Snake Handler from PA

Old 04-10-2018, 11:24 AM   #1
DeuceRon
New Snake Handler from PA

Greetings all,

Another newb to the hobby here and at 52, got my first cornsnake, who I named 'Ace'. He's about 4.5 months old and doing well.

Been trolling here for a few weeks, just reading and learning. Thought it was time to come out of hiding.

Hope you're all doing well and I hope to keep on learning to the point where I can someday contribute.

Ron..

Old 04-10-2018, 12:47 PM   #2
DLena
Hey! There are quite a few of us “settled” folks around here. I’m 54. Corns are snakes people can have into serious old age.

Old 04-10-2018, 01:24 PM   #3
mcnann_fam
Welcome

Old 04-10-2018, 03:40 PM   #4
Patmart
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceRon View Post
Greetings all,

Another newb to the hobby here and at 52, got my first cornsnake, who I named 'Ace'. He's about 4.5 months old and doing well.

Been trolling here for a few weeks, just reading and learning. Thought it was time to come out of hiding.

Hope you're all doing well and I hope to keep on learning to the point where I can someday contribute.

Ron..

Hi Ron welcome from the UK
I had my first snake at 61 years old this site is the best around I do the same as you watch and learn
Then if I need something answered I ask and someone will come back to you
Good luck with your new snake
Pat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 04-11-2018, 06:39 PM   #5
DollysMom
I don't want to say my exact age because it appears that I'm older than any of you, but let me just say that retirement gives me plenty of time to dote on my scale babies.

Welcome. Ace sounds great. Keep reading and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Old 04-12-2018, 06:39 AM   #6
Patmart
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
I don't want to say my exact age because it appears that I'm older than any of you, but let me just say that retirement gives me plenty of time to dote on my scale babies.

Welcome. Ace sounds great. Keep reading and don't be afraid to ask questions.

You are young in your heart
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-12-2018, 07:01 AM   #7
Corning
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceRon View Post
Greetings all,

Ron..

Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-12-2018, 11:56 AM   #8
DeuceRon
Thanks everyone. It's good to know that I'm not getting into this too late in the game.. Appreciate the feedback and welcomes!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google