• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

PRO EXOTICS RAFFLE - WINNERS CHOSEN!

ANNOUNCEMENT!

One of my female babies went missing today. So unless she turns up some time tonight (hopefully she will) then she is no longer able to be raffled off. This will leave 2 trios of ph Opal Cinder babies, and no single female. Sorry about that, but Murphy decided to join in on the fun at the last minute it seems!

OMGosh I am so sorry.

My husband keeps asking when we find out who won the raffle... I think he's a little excited. And I keep telling him I don't know. So I thought I'd ask so I can just tell him and he can stop asking me about it.

Ticket sales just closed, we finished with 125 tickets sold! So, we raised $625 for Pro Exotics!

Winners will be drawn and contacted tomorrow as said in the OP! :)

he know it's tomorrow. he keeps asking when tomorrow. He's driving me crazy or I wouldn't be asking. I'm gonna tell him tomorrow evening and then he can just be surprised if it's earlier.

It's just after midnight.....drawn any tickets yet!!!!!
:laugh01::shrugs::laugh01::shrugs::laugh01:

Todd

Hurry up already! :) I need to know which pair of one of my donations is going as I have a buyer for another pair and they are being shipped out Monday!

Waiting.....waiting..........
At least I have a Rodentpro pick up at the Steel City Show today to distract me while I wait.

Ticket numbers and usernames, along with prizes! Tickets listed in numerical order, not necessarily the order they were drawn in.

001 - RobbiesCornField - 1.3 Classic ph Hypo Opal Cinder from me!
024 - Dakafall - 2.0 Amel ph Peppermint/Stripe from Doc!
073 - Mini4x - 1.1 Classics het hypo 66% het cinder from Susan!
080 - cwhitley - 0.0.1 Butter from Jayson!
083 - BR289 - 1.1 from a Hypo Snow/Ghost het amel clutch, from Susan!
089- Cat_Eyed_Lady - 1.3 Classic ph Hypo Opal Cinder from me!
092 - Cat_Eyed_Lady - 1.1 Hypo (Het Plasma) from Doc!
100 - Cat_Eyed_Lady - 1.1 Hypo Stripe (Het Amel/Amber) from Doc!
109 - Cat_Eyed_Lady - 1.1 Hypo (Het Amel/Sunkissed/Stripe) from Doc!
120 - Toddsnake - 0.0.1 Butter from Jayson!
122 - Toddsnake - 1.1 Classics het granite 50% het hypo and either motley or stripe, from Susan!

Thank you so much to everyone that bought tickets, you have no idea how touched I am to see everyone donating so much! Congrats to the winners! I will be emailing your information to each breeder so shipping can be arranged for next week!

I will be holding another raffle next Spring for a different (undecided) charity. Look forward to that one!

Thank you guys. :) You are all awesome.

All winners should have emails and all breeders/donators should have messages or emails about arranging shipping for next week! If any winner wants to give up or refuse a prize I will draw more winners, I still have my bag of numbers ready!

I'm looking to get everyone shipped out on Monday night, so please be prompt in answering emails and getting arrangements made. :)

Back