CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

2013 AVAILABLE CORN SNAKES

Old 05-03-2013, 09:42 PM   #81
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christichicc View Post
Was wondering, what morph is the 2nd one in the original post? Thanks
Lava Corn. Thanks

Old 05-03-2013, 11:17 PM   #82
Christichicc
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve roylance View Post
Lava Corn. Thanks
Haha that's funny actually. One if my fav morphs in adult form. Never seen a hatchling lava before. Very beautiful! Ugh wish I had the money! When does your breeding season end? Do you have a website? Would love to bookmark it for when I'm able to afford to expand my collection

Old 05-04-2013, 06:36 AM   #83
steve roylance
Awesome! Here is my website http://gutattus.com/

Old 05-04-2013, 01:28 PM   #84
Christichicc
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve roylance View Post
Awesome! Here is my website http://gutattus.com/
Awesome! Thanks! Gotcha bookmarked

Old 05-04-2013, 03:50 PM   #85
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christichicc View Post
Awesome! Thanks! Gotcha bookmarked
Cool! I am sold out of 2013s so look for babies next year around January!

Old 05-04-2013, 03:53 PM   #86
Christichicc
I def will do that! I'm sure by then I should be more financially stable and have more room so hoping I'll be able to get a couple new morphs! Can't wait

Old 08-17-2013, 02:53 PM   #87
theack777
High prices???

Wow I just bought an extrame reverse okeetee at the reptile show here in Tampa for $45 and you want $125........ hhhhmmmmmm...plus shipping. Just saying its a little steep. And by the way she is a beautiful snake as well.

Old 08-17-2013, 03:13 PM   #88
hypnoctopus
Quote:
Originally Posted by theack777 View Post
Wow I just bought an extrame reverse okeetee at the reptile show here in Tampa for $45 and you want $125........ hhhhmmmmmm...plus shipping. Just saying its a little steep. And by the way she is a beautiful snake as well.
Steve Roylance produces some of the nicest extreme reverse okeetees in the corn snake hobby. I don't think $125 is steep at all for one of his beauties.

Plus, often at reptile shows, I see regular amels labeled as a reverse okeetees without having wide borders or nice color saturation at all...

Old 08-17-2013, 05:40 PM   #89
5 Star Serpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
Steve Roylance produces some of the nicest extreme reverse okeetees in the corn snake hobby. I don't think $125 is steep at all for one of his beauties.

Plus, often at reptile shows, I see regular amels labeled as a reverse okeetees without having wide borders or nice color saturation at all...
Agreed! Steve's ERO's are second to none.

Old 08-18-2013, 02:31 AM   #90
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by theack777 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Star Serpents View Post
Agreed! Steve's ERO's are second to none.
Agreed, Steve's extreme RO's are some of the best in the business and well worth the asking price IMO. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and no one is ever forced to pay a price they don't feel is appropriate. That said, without actually seeing the $45 Tampa special, I can't say if it truly compares equally with one of Steve's ERO's, but I'll wager it doesn't, especially when most breeders sell their ERO's for about the same price Steve does.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google