CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New and looking to Research

Old 03-20-2018, 08:03 AM   #1
procyonloser
New and looking to Research

I made a post on this websites sister site about looking into getting my first snake. Everyone said corn snake. One nice person directed me here, so here I am!

I'll probably be someone asking annoying questions, but I want to know as much as I can before I ever bring home a little noodle.

So, hi.
I own a few geckos, I've had other reptiles in the past, I've had fish in the past, and last year my 16yo cockatiel passed away.
Never a snake though, (even though my mother grew up changing the evosystem of a part of Oregon by catching and releasing so many garter snakes.) When I was in elementary school I actually spent time reading about getting a snake, but the timing just wasn't right.
I'm 27 now in Washington state, no kids, pretty relaxed home with a couple of cats (not in my reptile room)

I'll probably be bugging y'all soon, but nice to meet you and I hope to be learning a lot more. I'm not a complete nice novice, but I'm definitely new to all things that slither.

Old 03-20-2018, 10:49 AM   #2
Twolunger
Welcome to the forum. I always recommend Nanci's member's forum for great care information. Scroll down to the member's forum section and look for Snickersnakes. You will find care info, plus a lot more.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google