CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New member from UK here,

Old 04-02-2018, 05:43 PM   #1
Briancs
New member from UK here,

Awaiting my first vivarium then am taking on Brian, 2 year old rescue corn snake, my first snake. Wanted to help a rescue and met him and we just gelled! He is being taken care of whilst I set up a nice new viv. for him and I hope to make him as happy as he makes me.

He’s joining a household of many beloved animals and I am really looking forward to giving him a good life. I have done loads of research and have had lots of help and advice from a great reptile supple store, but hope to lrpearn lots more from all you experienced carers out there!

Old 04-03-2018, 01:13 AM   #2
mcnann_fam
Welcome

Old 04-04-2018, 09:44 AM   #3
lilliebell19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briancs View Post
Awaiting my first vivarium then am taking on Brian, 2 year old rescue corn snake, my first snake. Wanted to help a rescue and met him and we just gelled! He is being taken care of whilst I set up a nice new viv. for him and I hope to make him as happy as he makes me.

He’s joining a household of many beloved animals and I am really looking forward to giving him a good life. I have done loads of research and have had lots of help and advice from a great reptile supple store, but hope to lrpearn lots more from all you experienced carers out there!

Hey! I'm also new here and sort of new to owning corns. My cousin is a snake breeder so I've always been around them but I got my baby in September and she's now about 6 months old! I hope you don't have any problems with Brian!❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-04-2018, 01:59 PM   #4
DollysMom
Welcome, Briancs. Congrats on rescuing, Brian. I too have a rescue snake, Mandy, and we just gelled as well. Feel free to ask questions here and be sure to search for answers and read the stickies, too. We are glad to have you here!

Old 04-04-2018, 04:50 PM   #5
Briancs
Many thanks. You’ll have to bear with me - I don’t do social media usually - too much rubbish! But really fancied talking to others who share my new enthusiasm.

Old 04-04-2018, 10:47 PM   #6
Reptile Lover 23
Welcome to the site Briancs, i too am from the uk,

I have a few reptiles:-
2 Green Iguana's
2 adult cornsnakes
9 hatchling cornsnakes
1 Bearded dragon
2 crested geckos

lets see if you get the bug for the hobbie, the amazing to be around day-in day-out.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Old 04-07-2018, 06:21 AM   #7
Patmart
Hi welcome from Shropshire in the uk
I’ve got 2 corns George he is 16 months old had him at 9 weeks old
And we’ve got zusee we got her at 11 months old she’s the same age as George
This site has been a great help to me
Like DollysMom said just ask someone will get back to you with a answer
Good luck with Brian
Enjoy looking after him
Pat

Old 04-10-2018, 05:39 AM   #8
Briancs
Lovely to meet you all. Brian is still being shy - REALLY enjoys burrowing which should help him feel safe. Have already received useful info from guys who are more experienced and folk who breed. Very grateful that people take the time to reply for the benefit of both Brian and I!

Old 04-10-2018, 06:38 AM   #9
Patmart
Hi sounds like he’s still settling in bless him
Pat

Old 04-10-2018, 07:12 AM   #10
Briancs
When he does come up he looks as bright as a button!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google