CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

For Sale . . . or Not.

Old 02-18-2009, 05:22 AM   #31
Floof
My god, I'm DEEPLY in love with that caramel/butter pair! Money's tight, though, and my parents won't fold--I guess I'll have to settle for a pair of their babies... I just hope the babies turn out as beautiful as their parents! =)
The funny part is, I didn't even LIKE the caramel morph (and its offshoots, of course) before I saw your ad and this pair... Funny how that works. It's kind of like how I didn't even like reptiles until a lizard found its way into the bathroom... Lol.

Old 02-18-2009, 02:39 PM   #32
Drizzt80
The Lavender het Hypo poss het Anery will NOT be shipped until after egg laying and minimum 2 full meals for the female. They hooked up today! Wooohooo! You snooze you lose! (or you'll at least have to wait a while)

D80

Old 02-18-2009, 04:16 PM   #33
Em Wright
I wish I could take that pair, too. Looking forward to grabbing up at least one baby from them this season, though!

Anyone purchasing from Drizzt, will NOT be disappointed in anything they get. His snakes are all top notch.

Old 02-18-2009, 04:18 PM   #34
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Em Wright View Post
His snakes are all top notch.
Almost all. I have one that's missing a leg.

D80

Old 02-18-2009, 07:07 PM   #35
ratsncorns
I got the most beautiful ghost from Brent.... you can't go wrong with his snakes!

Old 02-18-2009, 08:15 PM   #36
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
Absofriggafuggalutely. She was on 1-27, and she is now.
You know what's even better?! She's hazy today!! That means fresh new lickable looking skin just around the corner along with some raging pheromones!!

D80

Old 02-18-2009, 09:59 PM   #37
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
You know what's even better?! She's hazy today!! That means fresh new lickable looking skin just around the corner along with some raging pheromones!!

D80
ooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy
Brent, Maybe you and Erik shouldn't be sharing your meds???
lol!

Old 02-18-2009, 11:02 PM   #38
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
lol!
Kyle, I'm almost beginning to think he hasn't stopped at being a factor in me buying an 08 butter motley, he's trying to get me hooked on the original butter that actually changed my mind about yellow snakes.
Oh, and she looks very lemony-vanillaey to me. Still.

Didn't you see the 60 Minutes thing about the guy who saw numbers and letters as colors in his mind? When I see cool morphs I taste phantom flavors. Yeah....that's the ticket.

Old 02-18-2009, 11:35 PM   #39
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
lol!
Trust me. (Yeah, right!!) I haven't licked a single one of my snakes or other animals. I'm just indulging Eric's weirdness. I can appreciate it and condone it.

D80

Old 02-27-2009, 08:20 PM   #40
danielle
Eric licks snakes ummmm yummy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google