• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

WOW! 70 percent OFF of remaining 2007 and 2008 corns!

Large $$$$ purchase

Hi Rich,

I sent you a PM and an EMAIL yesterday. I am having difficulty getting onto the site to buy thru the shopping cart. I want to buy around $1,000 worth of these animals. I sent you an itemized list. I just need to know how much including shipping. Im sorry for this inconveniance to you and hope it doesnt do me out of getting the snakes I want.
Please email me at [email protected] or PM me with a response at your soonest convenience. Thanks.
Doc

I can still pay today anytime once I know the Total $$$ Amount.

Hi Rich,

I sent you a PM and an EMAIL yesterday. I am having difficulty getting onto the site to buy thru the shopping cart. I want to buy around $1,000 worth of these animals. I sent you an itemized list. I just need to know how much including shipping. Im sorry for this inconveniance to you and hope it doesnt do me out of getting the snakes I want.
Please email me at [email protected] or PM me with a response at your soonest convenience. Thanks.
Doc

I can still pay today anytime once I know the Total $$$ Amount.

Doc,

Sorry, I just got this. I was just going through the shopping cart program taking what you wanted out of inventory when I noticed you must have been able to get into the program OK to place your order. Not sure what happened earlier.....

Thanks for the order! I'm scheduling shipments for Tuesday now, so I hope that is OK with your schedule. Monday is booked pretty solid right now.

BTW, anyone else considering placing an order shortly, my feeding schedule begins Monday evening, so I would have to know by early Monday which animals will be shipping out this week. I won't ship animals with full bellies. So if you order something that has just been fed, I will not be able to ship your order until the following week. Please bear that in mind.

Doc,

Sorry, I just got this. I was just going through the shopping cart program taking what you wanted out of inventory when I noticed you must have been able to get into the program OK to place your order. Not sure what happened earlier.....

Thanks for the order! I'm scheduling shipments for Tuesday now, so I hope that is OK with your schedule. Monday is booked pretty solid right now.

BTW, anyone else considering placing an order shortly, my feeding schedule begins Monday evening, so I would have to know by early Monday which animals will be shipping out this week. I won't ship animals with full bellies. So if you order something that has just been fed, I will not be able to ship your order until the following week. Please bear that in mind.

Everything is Fine Now. Thanks for your patience and endurance.

p.s.-Both of my Butter Stripe and Opal Stripe Females I purchased from you laid this season. Very Pleased Indeed. Thanks again.

I wish i would have seen those lavender motley's you just put up before i placed my order.. oh well.. maybe ill have to get one of your 09's..

I'm glad I DIDN'T see those lavender motleys before I put my order in!! I don't need a lav mot but oh how tempting those beauties are!!

(Didn't Kathy grab all the lav mots?)

I think the ones Kathy got were the remainder of the 07's. I got mine before hand and will be here tomorrow morning;)

Actually, Rich emailed me - he found more!

He offered them to me in addition to the ones I ordered. But I was away from home and mine were already shipped by the time I got the email. So my loss is your gain - go for those newly discovered lav mots before I decide to get those, too, lol!

He offered them to me in addition to the ones I ordered. But I was away from home and mine were already shipped by the time I got the email. So my loss is your gain - go for those newly discovered lav mots before I decide to get those, too, lol!

I see. I also would have but mines already shipped too.

Wellllllllllllll.... Considering I was told I'd be living on the streets about 2 snakes ago.. I'm not pushing this one. But wow, would I love a Butter Stripe for that price. If there are any still left. :(

Wellllllllllllll.... Considering I was told I'd be living on the streets about 2 snakes ago.. I'm not pushing this one. But wow, would I love a Butter Stripe for that price. If there are any still left. :(

Just say it followed you home :crazy01:

I'm glad I DIDN'T see those lavender motleys before I put my order in!! I don't need a lav mot but oh how tempting those beauties are!!

(Didn't Kathy grab all the lav mots?)

When I was pulling the orders going out on Monday, I just pulled out ALL the Lavender Motleys. Hmm, seemed to be a LOT of them there.. So I counted them and somehow I had 7 more pairs that I hadn't listed in inventory. Beats me what happened..... I did offer them to Kathy, but when I didn't get a reply by the time I needed to be packing up the shipments, I just listed those extras on my website. They are nearly all spoken for now anyway.

Sure has been nice moving those mouths to feed out of here..... :cheers:

Thanks!!

LOL Good thing I didnt see them Before mine was shipped or some of the lav mot would have been in my box too ;)

Thanks Rich and look forward to tomorrow..... just like lots of others here too! :D

Tomorrowwwwww Tomorrowwwww I Love Ya, Tomorrowwwwwwww you're only a dayyyy awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........

Mya (amber blood) and Amadeus or Anabelle (butter stripe unsexed) will be coming to live with meeeeeee!

Rich, she's amazing, easily the best $90 I've ever spent on a snake. She's worth more than that even. I should have gotten two lol.

Meet Hadiyah

1000812w.jpg

1000813s.jpg

Seeing a butter stripe makes me regret not getting one :poke:

Cinder and (a cranky) lavender safely at home :D Thank you, Rich

Attachments

• 0512091001-00.jpg
    0512091001-00.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 0512090957-03.jpg
    0512090957-03.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 130