CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

WOW! 70 percent OFF of remaining 2007 and 2008 corns!

Old 05-12-2009, 12:40 PM   #61
Old_School
9:30 AM the Fed-Ex man delivered my 07 motley lavs. in great shape. didn't take a pic for this post though,

Old 05-12-2009, 01:22 PM   #62
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saffleur View Post
Rich, she's amazing, easily the best $90 I've ever spent on a snake. She's worth more than that even. I should have gotten two lol.

Meet Hadiyah

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by misery View Post
Seeing a butter stripe makes me regret not getting one

Cinder and (a cranky) lavender safely at home Thank you, Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by manofcornsnakes View Post
9:30 AM the Fed-Ex man delivered my 07 motley lavs. in great shape. didn't take a pic for this post though,
I am sooo not getting anything done. LOL. Congratulations Saffleur, Misery, and ManOfCornSnakes. Now where is Heather and Hallie?

Old 05-12-2009, 06:40 PM   #63
Old_School
Ok, Here is a couple pics of the 07 female Motley Lavs.

and

Old 05-12-2009, 06:43 PM   #64
Old_School
DARN IT!! pics didn't reduce. sometimes using the old computer at the night job here, just isn't worth it if any of the mods would like to remove these please feel free to do so! Sorry!

Old 05-12-2009, 09:11 PM   #65
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
I am sooo not getting anything done. LOL. Congratulations Saffleur, Misery, and ManOfCornSnakes. Now where is Heather and Hallie?
Mine won't be arriving until tomorrow, and I have to wait until after my class to pick them up at FedEx, unless they arrive there early enough. I'm starting to get really nervous/anxious (I always do when having animals shipped) and so excited about seeing them! Tubs are all ready for them! Now to find names....

Old 05-12-2009, 09:39 PM   #66
ZoologyGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
Now where is Heather and Hallie?
Here I am Here's my female butter stripe, thanks Rich!

Old 05-13-2009, 02:29 AM   #67
Em Wright
Those Lavender Motleys are veeeeerrrrry tempting.

Old 05-15-2009, 05:10 PM   #68
Michael823
Hey Rich, I'm bummed I was way too late getting the money before the Golddust's het anery sold, but do you think you will have any babies this year, if so how much will they cost?

Old 05-15-2009, 06:04 PM   #69
kathylove
I received my 11 lav mots and 2 reg. lavs on Tues. They look very healthy, nice colors and patterns (a couple of the males are very nice!), and similar in size to my "leftover" '08s (not huge, but very well started). As usual, they were well packed, correctly sexed, with no kinks or noticeable problems. I haven't fed them yet, but they have obviously been feeding fine.

So I am very happy with my lavs (and lav mots happen to be one of my favorites anyway!). If there are any left, y'all better hurry up and get them! Thanks Rich!

Old 05-15-2009, 07:15 PM   #70
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael823 View Post
Hey Rich, I'm bummed I was way too late getting the money before the Golddust's het anery sold, but do you think you will have any babies this year, if so how much will they cost?
Sorry.... Some things did sell out real quickly. I'm hoping the rest will be gone soon to give me a little bit of elbow space.

I don't know if I'll be producing any GoldDusts het anery this year. That was a project that I started and just decided to abandon, so I doubt I had much incentive to start it again this year. Generally speaking, if something is pretty slow moving, I really don't go out of my way to produce more of them if it takes a female that could be better utilized for another reason.

I am working on my 2009 price list right now. Hope to have it online in several days or so. This is always a pain in the butt to do....... Seems like if I'm not balls to the wall busy, then I have to be busy getting ready to be REAL busy shortly. If that makes any sense........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google