CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Non Feeder Auction ~ Bidding starts at shipping alone!

Old 10-11-2009, 09:35 PM   #61
ZoologyGirl
Congrats Hallie, hope they don't give you too much trouble.

Old 10-11-2009, 09:36 PM   #62
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol View Post
Congrats Hallie! My pay pal is jeramandcarol@yahoo.com. I can ship for a Tues-Thurs delivery, just LMK. Thanks!
Carol
Thanks Carol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
Congrats Hallie!
Thank you Janine! I'm super excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_Eyed_Lady View Post
insert Lotssssss of swear words here!!!!!! Darn it!!!!!!

my loss Congrats Hallie
I was a little worried about you! I actually felt bad about bidding when you weren't on...PS, you have a PM.

Old 10-11-2009, 09:37 PM   #63
The_Thunderer
DYK - I hope EVERY ONE of them eats for you, Hallie!

DYK - Congrats!

Old 10-11-2009, 09:38 PM   #64
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoologyGirl View Post
Congrats Hallie, hope they don't give you too much trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thunderer View Post
DYK - I hope EVERY ONE of them eats for you, Hallie!

DYK - Congrats!
Thanks you two. I hope so too! I must be crazy....

Old 10-11-2009, 09:51 PM   #65
Cat_Eyed_Lady
LOL Hope you have Lots of experience with non-feeders... With that many? your going to need it! lol I wish you lots of luck in getting them to eat and if you ever need any ideas.... there is an old thread on here that might help

I am bummed for me but so very happy for you Try really hard to get them going (like Nanci said) and coming from Carol, we all know they will be beautiful

Old 10-11-2009, 10:02 PM   #66
Carinata
Yay Hallie!

Old 10-11-2009, 10:04 PM   #67
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_Eyed_Lady View Post
LOL Hope you have Lots of experience with non-feeders... With that many? your going to need it! lol I wish you lots of luck in getting them to eat and if you ever need any ideas.... there is an old thread on here that might help

I am bummed for me but so very happy for you Try really hard to get them going (like Nanci said) and coming from Carol, we all know they will be beautiful
I don't have a ton of experience with them, but I have enough. With genes like that, I'll try every trick known to man to get them going (thank goodness for the 500 or so pinkies in my freezer...I can see lots of waste in my near future...)!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
Yay Hallie!
Thanks buddy.

Old 10-11-2009, 10:10 PM   #68
Cat_Eyed_Lady
Hopefully just the shipping will get some going. It does happen! When I have a few non-feeders one trick I do try is taking them on a car ride LOL It works about 1/3 of the time. Cooking the pink slightly works too. With morphs like that, I might even have tried force feeding after trying everything else

Since I didnt get them.... atleast they are with someone else on here and we can all get updates on how they are doing

Old 10-11-2009, 10:12 PM   #69
Hallie
I've tried the car ride thing too! I was also hoping that the shipping would stimulate some hunger. They'll also all be started on Nutribac water as soon as they get here (Kathy says that it sometimes stimulates appetites).

And don't worry about updates, they'll probably have their own thread before too long!

Old 10-11-2009, 10:15 PM   #70
Carinata
Yeah I am sure I will get lots of Text updates

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google