CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

Weighing Scale Recommendations

Old 02-22-2013, 10:19 AM   #1
Nanci
Weighing Scale Recommendations

My recommendations:

Small scale for hatchlings and mice

Large scale for yearlings and up

Weighs in tenths of grams. Perfect for sorting mice. Weigh babies in their deli cups. Uses 2 AAA batteries. It comes in various weight limits- the smaller one won't weigh heavy enough if you're weighing weanlings. The larger limit models would be okay- but you'll have a hard time fitting a 400-500 gram snake on it without doing a balancing act.

This scale has a nice clear bowl that snake will stay put in. You can (should) buy the optional AC power adaptor for $5.50 and never worry about batteries again. But if you _do_ need batteries, it takes 3 AA batteries, not obscure watch batteries. Lifetime warranty. Make SURE you save the receipt and the registration card, though.

Old 12-06-2013, 10:07 PM   #2
TheFrogman
Awesome, I assume you recommend me buying the one for babies ? Never mind, I put this in the wrong place.Im buying both, I can use the larger one for my python.

Old 12-06-2013, 10:09 PM   #3
Nanci
Yes- that's a good one. Yöu can see progress with that one.

Old 12-07-2013, 11:24 AM   #4
Chip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Yöu can see progress with that one.
Your "O" has dots over it! I think it's a Norwegian vowel or something. I tried to wipe my monitor!

Old 12-07-2013, 01:09 PM   #5
Nanci
Weird. I am nothing even close to Norwegian!

Old 12-07-2013, 07:24 PM   #6
TheFrogman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip View Post
Your "O" has dots over it! I think it's a Norwegian vowel or something. I tried to wipe my monitor!
That's weird, I didn't put that there lol

Old 12-10-2013, 04:46 AM   #7
smigon
Nanci, the large scale is discontinued. Any other ideas?

Old 12-10-2013, 04:56 AM   #8
smigon
I found that same larger scale in black instead, the link is http://www.oldwillknottscales.com/my...01p-black.html

Old 12-10-2013, 07:12 AM   #9
TheFrogman
Quote:
Originally Posted by smigon View Post
Nanci, the large scale is discontinued. Any other ideas?
He has a redirect for same scale only in black on his website.

Old 12-12-2013, 10:44 AM   #10
TheFrogman
We should do a Product Review Section;

I believe that you get what you pay for, well maybe its time for this old dog to learn new tricks, read this !

I ordered this Scale and just received it and used it today already for my Corn and Python.

This may be the best $12.93 I have ever spent, OldWillKnottScales shipped fast and I received it in no time at all and It was packaged wonderfully. It came with a cushioned Pad, very easy to read instructions, batteries are included and It has a wonderful, easy to read backlit display.

This product is a must have product r everyone and I thank you Nanci for recommending this.

<<5 Stars>> out of 5

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google