• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Oh, Craigslist...

Wash hands and salmonella is almost a non existant problem...she'd be in more danger getting it from handling meat or feeding her dog his food....my mom had cats during her pregnancy and didn't keel over and die....wash up, avoid breathing in the dust or wear a mask...you'll be okay...cripes!

The photos are all awful so it's hard to see, but what morph is this guy? The minimal (yet dark) belly checks have me vexed. I'm thinking maybe hypo, except the snake isn't as red-orange as I'd think.
http://palmsprings.craigslist.org/mat/5230058797.html

00K0K_7Sm3aUcyzCj_600x450.jpg

00V0V_lnJ9o1eI8W3_600x450.jpg

00R0R_aDsbAi5JjLS_600x450.jpg

01111_iPCcRqrQFTZ_600x450.jpg

Didn't know the Alaskin's had developed a carpet python.....where the hell IS Alaski?

Decent looking jungle carpet python though....going to have a lot of melanism later but it at least looks healthy.....

Found this "Ultra Sunkissed" fatty on Craigslist today... Poor thing...I'm really hoping he just fed this guy before the picture...

Attachments

• 00o0o_5qdxBSiPu9t_600x450.jpg
    00o0o_5qdxBSiPu9t_600x450.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 49
Found this "Ultra Sunkissed" fatty on Craigslist today... Poor thing...I'm really hoping he just fed this guy before the picture...

WOW !!

It is probably the camera angle and being two dimensional that make it look like that snake just choked down a huge rat ;)

WOW !!

It is probably the camera angle and being two dimensional that make it look like that snake just choked down a huge rat ;)

Haha I hope so! To be fair, there is a second photo with the ad. The snake still looks rather fat, but not quite as extreme as the other photo. And he does seem to have "rolls" in the first picture, so he's at least somewhat fat. :)

Attachments

• 00505_bXVVzLlQ7jZ_600x450.jpg
    00505_bXVVzLlQ7jZ_600x450.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 129
It's definitely not skinny but it does look like a food item as it seems to be localized....whatever it was that was fed was fairly large though....the snake is definitely overweight though.....

They all look to be in decent shape though and I feed monthly for my adults and they do well....snakes can go a long time. If they are so bent on getting them out of the house though, they should just sell them for a lower price.....the ad says they are firm on the price so obviously they aren't that anxious to sell....almost sounds like a pissed off mom....

Okay, this ad made me LOL. Link: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/for/5306260862.html

The ad:
"I have an adult male reverse Oakatee Corn snake. He is healthy a good eater but he is an ass hole. Always biting. He is free to the person who wants to deal with his assholeness. You must him pick up, it is just the snake I'm giving away. I can't take pic because he won't stop biting, can't really get him out."

Lau- I love that ad! (Well, love/hate, haha.) I saw it when it was up and spent the next couple days lamenting my work schedule and the 3 hour round trip. I like asshole snakes.. And ROs... Wanted so badly to get him.

Then there's this one, about 20 minutes from me... My heart hurts. Is it just me, or is he rather skinny? I wish I were in a better place financially (damn car). Heart strings officially yanked.
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/5326377735.html

Back