CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Oh, Craigslist...

Old 10-20-2015, 12:57 PM   #991
daddio207
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessmarie View Post
Found this "Ultra Sunkissed" fatty on Craigslist today... Poor thing...I'm really hoping he just fed this guy before the picture...
WOW !!

It is probably the camera angle and being two dimensional that make it look like that snake just choked down a huge rat

Old 10-20-2015, 01:34 PM   #992
jessmarie
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddio207 View Post
WOW !!

It is probably the camera angle and being two dimensional that make it look like that snake just choked down a huge rat
Haha I hope so! To be fair, there is a second photo with the ad. The snake still looks rather fat, but not quite as extreme as the other photo. And he does seem to have "rolls" in the first picture, so he's at least somewhat fat.

Old 10-20-2015, 03:51 PM   #993
Zeina
Wow he has like... rolls and indents.. good lord lol

Old 10-20-2015, 04:06 PM   #994
Ravenessa
well compared to the starvation cases, at least these people tried more so to say...
still bad but yeah..

Old 10-21-2015, 10:49 PM   #995
MegF.
It's definitely not skinny but it does look like a food item as it seems to be localized....whatever it was that was fed was fairly large though....the snake is definitely overweight though.....

Old 10-24-2015, 06:53 PM   #996
blujp
http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/pet/5271889252.html This one just makes me so :l I saw this back in September and am pretty sure they hadn't eaten then too. If I had the room I'd snag 'em (esp. the leucistic rat) but I'm sure my parents would kill me.

Old 10-25-2015, 12:35 AM   #997
MegF.
They all look to be in decent shape though and I feed monthly for my adults and they do well....snakes can go a long time. If they are so bent on getting them out of the house though, they should just sell them for a lower price.....the ad says they are firm on the price so obviously they aren't that anxious to sell....almost sounds like a pissed off mom....

Old 11-13-2015, 09:52 PM   #998
LauRuffian
Okay, this ad made me LOL. Link: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb...306260862.html

The ad:
"I have an adult male reverse Oakatee Corn snake. He is healthy a good eater but he is an ass hole. Always biting. He is free to the person who wants to deal with his assholeness. You must him pick up, it is just the snake I'm giving away. I can't take pic because he won't stop biting, can't really get him out."

Old 11-26-2015, 12:14 PM   #999
Floof
Lau- I love that ad! (Well, love/hate, haha.) I saw it when it was up and spent the next couple days lamenting my work schedule and the 3 hour round trip. I like asshole snakes.. And ROs... Wanted so badly to get him.

Then there's this one, about 20 minutes from me... My heart hurts. Is it just me, or is he rather skinny? I wish I were in a better place financially (damn car). Heart strings officially yanked.
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/5326377735.html

Old 02-25-2016, 08:53 PM   #1000
Zeina
https://gainesville.craigslist.org/pet/5414110837.html

Oh Gainesville... I think I'll put a 4 ft corn and 3ft skinny rat snake in the same tank.
That's cool.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google