• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tessera clutch #2 has begun to hatch!

Thanks Rami! These babies are all pretty cool! No Taztecs in this clutch.
I'm waiting for the last egg to hatch. It hadn't pipped this morning when I checked, so
hopefully tonight when I get home from work it will have at least pipped.

Last but not least

This one is my personal favorite, for her attitude. (I say "her" because I think she's a girl.) I'm making guesses on the sexes, we'll see how accurate I am in a few weeks after they're established eating (hopefully) & I can sex them.

There's some outstanding babies in this clutch! I think some of the normals are going to end up light, like their momma.

There will likely be some Normals from this clutch available after their established eaters. Some will be held back.

Attachments

• 020a18T.jpg
    020a18T.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 33
Yay Heather! What a gorgeous clutch! I've been away camping and have been missing out on the fun. I love how light these babies are. Very different in comparison to the other clutch.

I'm super excited about this clutch, Tara! We did good! (Again!) :)

They should start shedding this coming weekend, & I'm going to wait a week after that, to offer first meal. I will probably wash the pinkies for the first meal, & I haven't decided if I want to scent as well, or just offer the washed. What do you tihnk?

Have I ever mentioned how you snuck up..... LOL
Do us two favours.......
1 stick to corns (Carpets are mens snakes ;) )
2 stay your side of the pond......... LOL
Nice one girl... bet you is chuffed, right about now....

Ha! Carpets are "mens snakes" my butt! LOL

Mike, are you saying that I might actually be competition for you??? ;)
Don't worry, I will stay on my side of the pond.

I do, however have plans for future Carpet breeding :D A couple future plans, will be trying for Granite IJ's, Jungle Jags, & possibly some other Jag crosses. :)

Thank you Mike :)

H....
I'm just realizing how much you have snuck up on us....
You ain't competition just yet.... but you do have a good eye...
And I'm not sure of your bank balance.... LOL
Albino Darwins, locality Jungles and Zebras is all I'm saying......
Nick mutton and Yasser must be crapping..... You go girl..

Thank you, that is a huge compliment! :)

Don't worry, my bank balance will keep me in the minor leagues for a while. ;)

I only hope to someday be in the same game as Nick & Yasser. :)
(I am lucky enough to have both of them in my state.)

Thank you for letting Taz stay with me for a bit. I look forward to continuing our future breeding plans.

I should add that thaks to Walter as well, we're on our way to hopefully producing Alabama Tessera's. :)

Back