• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

♥♥♥ WINTER CORNSNAKE SALE ♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinisterserpents1

Love All, Trust A Few
Here is what I have left from this years season:

$25 EACH!!!!!

C2.8 ♀ Normal het hypo, lavender, anery, and amel
C8.16 ♀ Normal het lavender, hypo, and 66% PH Motley
C8.17 ♀ Normal het lavender, hypo, and 66% PH Motley
C8.19 ♂ Hypo het lavender, 66% PH Motley
C8.7 ♀ Hypo het lavender, 66% PH Motley
C7.9 ♂ Amel het charcoal, and 50% PH Caramel and Motley
C7.7 ♀ Amel het charcoal, and 50% PH Caramel and Motley

You can see pics of these on my 'available' page @ http://sinisterserpents.weebly.com.

I also have these Juvies for sale:

♀ Snow Mot Stripe het/homo Hypo- she was the runt from last years clutch. Smaller than her sisters and brothers, but chows down anything F/T $50 ON HOLD - EM

♀ Frosted Corn (grey rat X corn) She has a kink behind her "neck" Also the runt from this clucth. $45

♀ Hypo het Charcoal and Lavender- I got this girl from Crousescorns. She was a problem feeder and we took a shot at her with great success!! She is small, but well on her way now. $40 SOLD THANK YOU KRISTY!

And all offers will be considered. Could be open for trades. Let me know what you have. Thanks for looking!

Shipping Terms / Guarantee

We Are FedEx Certified
We Ship Nationwide

Guarantee

We guarantee our animals will arrive healthy. If there is any problem, please contact us via email within 2 hours of receiving shipment. The snakes will be shipped overnight in an insulated box with 1/2 or 3/4 inch styrofoam and heat/cold packs as appropriate. We only ship within the continental United States. Shipping days are Mondays and Tuesdays, and some Wednesdays, to prevent unlikely, but possibly fatal, weekend layovers. All shipments are subject to possible weather delay. We will cancel a shipment and reschedule if there is any reason at all to suspect possible danger to the snake. Live arrival of healthy reptiles is guaranteed as long as low temperatures are above 40* F and high temperatures are below 90* F at the receiver's address.

Live arrival guarantee is only valid if the shipment is received on the first delivery attempt. If a snake is DOA we require proof through pictures via E-mail. E-Mailed pictures must contain a full dorsal shot, a full ventral shot, and 1 underwater shot (full body, ventral). None of the pictures can have hands or other objects holding down the snake, and will include a measurable object to verify the size of the animal. If all guidelines are met we will replace the snake with another of equal value and we will take care of shipping for the replacement snake. If a refund to you is in order then ONLY THE PRICE OF THE SNAKE WILL BE REFUNDED. Shipping expenses are non-refundable! We will not be held responsible for any shipping cost refunds. If the refund is made via PayPal the buyer is responsible for any transaction costs made by PayPal. These terms and policies are FINAL unless otherwise discussed by us prior to the sale. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.

It is the buyers responsibility to know your state and local laws about keeping various species of reptiles. We are not held responsible for any legal issues regarding keeping certain species of reptiles in your state! Please check your state laws before you order!​

2010_11080004.JPG

Last edited:
♀ Snow Mot Stripe het/homo Hypo- she was the runt from last years clutch. Smaller than her sisters and brothers, but chows down anything F/T $50

Sugar is on hold. Thanks Em!

Thank you guys. :) My Mom is going to love her! :D

Sinister Serpents are great to do business with. This is not my first deal with them and I hope it will not be my last!

Thank you Em!

Don't foget guys I am doing shipping for Crousescorns, since he is retiring the hobby, so you can combine our snakes together and save on shipping!!

These are some awesome snakes from a great house. Jason and Tiffany work hard to keep a well fed and maintained collection. These snakes will come problem free.

Hey... What genetics was Sugar's parents? I'm curious (and too lazy to go make a PM hope you don't mind me posting it here). :)

Her parents were a mystery to us. The mother was like a sunglow motley and the father looked like a ghost stripe. The clutch that came out blew us away as the parents were not related in anyway. We got snow stripes, ghost stripes, anery stripes, pastel ghost motley, sunglow motley, amels, hypo vanishing stripes... a lil bit of everything.

Wow, I bet that was a huge surprise! :) Thanks for the quick answer! She's going to be fun to work with, that's for sure. :) I'll have to put her with the Ghost Bloodred at some point (the one I'm getting from Micheal). :grin01:

Sounds like a plan. She may very well have other hets also. I remember one baby died in the egg. It was wicked looking. I dont even know what morph it was.

Aww that's so sad it died. :( Are you planning on putting the pair together again? And yep, sounds like a great plan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back