• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

❤✻❤ SALE! Miami Yearling Male- So Sweet!! ❤✻❤

Nanci

Alien Lover
❤✻❤ SALE! Miami Yearling Male- So Sweet!! ❤✻❤

This boy is SOLD! Don't worry, though- I started putting El Pollo Loco and Zora, the pinstripe Miami Motleys together last night- so there will be baby Miamis this summer!

This Miami almost-yearling is very well-started and ready to go! He is a terrific feeder, currently on hoppers. He is gentle and curious- he loves to come out and be held! He will make an excellent pet and/or breeder.

You WILL NOT find tamer, more gentle babies anywhere. PERFECT children's pets.

These Miamis are poss het amel and motley. There are two amel Miamis in their clutch.

SALE!! $100 shipped!! FedEx Hold at Location.

***I will not sell to snake mills or flippers, these are treasured pets first!***

Attachments

• Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-12.jpg
    Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-12.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 221
  • Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-7.jpg
    Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-7.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 223
  • Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-9.jpg
    Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-9.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Wow, what stunning Miami's these are! I do remember my miami gal being one of the most gentle well behaved snake..ever. But I thought I was just partial.. guess not! Whomever gets their paws on these babies are going to be quite happy!

Nanci, do you have any of these left? My daughter's preschool teacher is wanting a class pet, and I immediately thought of one of these boys.

They are both left. There are updated photos of "Baby" O down in my forum, and Baby N is very similar- I just haven't taken pics of him yet. Either would be a perfect class pet since they are out all the time!!

Yeah, the only down side I could think of to having a corn as a class pet would be the hiding, which is why I thought of these boys. I sent the teacher a link to this.

I have a couple of these kids and they are out going and easy going. Don't seem to be startled by much. The only time I have seen them hide is for a day or two after eating or while shedding. They do make fantastic pets.

Update: Brother O is sold, Brother N is still available, and he has CURRENT PHOTOS!!

There are additional photos of Miami N in my personal forum, with his brother, Miami O. Look at how nicely-behaved these two boys are, out in the wild, posing for photos!!

Last edited:
Congrats on the new owners of these boys! We have a couple of Nanci's Miami's ( a Miami boy and an Amel Miami girl) and they are super sweet and absolutely beautiful!

Your Miami's are incredible (Miami O too).

If you have a waiting list on babies, or if any become available, I would love the chance to get a Miami from you in the spring (when this ice-age passes). Forget the latest morphs, I have always wanted a clean Miami (no offense to my lovely, but more o-natural Miami).

They remind me so much of the juvenile Milk Snakes around here.

I'm probably not repeating that breeding, Michael. The next step is to breed my keeper girl, Catalina! So- Maybe 2014, maybe 2015.

This year I'm going to breed the pinstripe Miami motleys- El Pollo Loco and Zora.

2014 it is then.. I''ll just admire through photos for now.

I just really love their looks. It reminds me so much of the juvenile Milk Snakes that we have in NH, with the crimson/orangey/rusty colored markings and cream colored background. And I've only ever found (and released) two, in my life. So, the Miami Corn Snakes (like the ones you've posted) look like the perfect alternative to being able to keep an actual Milk Snake. Corn Snakes would also keep that brilliantly colored appearance into adulthood, unlike the Milk Snakes, which turn more bronze/brown and silver/grey as they age.

One day, hopefully, I will find my own perfect Miami (and Okeetee).

This is Catalina- the keeper princess!

Attachments

• Catalina_Feb 2013-4.jpg
    Catalina_Feb 2013-4.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 59
And this is the father of the clutch, Milky Milksnake, with Callia, who is out in AZ now.

Attachments

• Miami Baby D and Milky-6.jpg
    Miami Baby D and Milky-6.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 59
They are literally perfect in every way. The babies that they'll (hopefully) produce are going to be stunning. Thank you for posting those!

Back