CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Nominations for new moderator are now being accepted in this thread

Old 03-06-2012, 09:57 PM   #41
Susan
Just going through the member list, thinking, and one name not already mentioned kept drawing me back. As a result, I would like to nominate Chris (chris68). He's on often, is active, very knowledgeable, wonderful to talk to and deal with, and an all-around good guy.

Old 03-06-2012, 10:40 PM   #42
MysticExotics
I agree Susan, he would make a great mod as well!

Old 03-07-2012, 05:27 AM   #43
chris68
Thanks Susan and Heather, I accept

Old 03-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #44
dave partington
No, but Thank You for the consideration.

After much agonizing debate with my conscious, I have decided now is not a good time to be in the running for a moderator position. I'd also like to endorse Bob for Moderator. As a few of you are aware, my partner & I are taking on about 250 new cornsnakes near the end of this month, thrusting the number in our care up to 425+; the number of breedable females this year will be around 100. Thank you for thinking of me during this time & please vote your consciousnesses.
Warmest Regards,
dp

Old 03-07-2012, 01:30 PM   #45
Buzzard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave partington View Post
No, but Thank You for the consideration.

Warmest Regards,
dp
Dang Dave, I was leaning your way. But since you have all those mouths to feed, I can completely understand.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:27 PM   #46
Tom Tuttle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Just going through the member list, thinking, and one name not already mentioned kept drawing me back. As a result, I would like to nominate Chris (chris68). He's on often, is active, very knowledgeable, wonderful to talk to and deal with, and an all-around good guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwheather View Post
I agree Susan, he would make a great mod as well!
I'd also like to endorse Chris for Moderator! I too think He will do a great job!! In light of my recent health issue I would like to decline the nomination that Chris had given me & ask that you please support Chris for Moderator instead!

Old 03-07-2012, 08:31 PM   #47
Dakafall
I was gonna nominate Bob (crotalis40741) but Dave beat me to it lol, so I'll just second it. He's very knowledgeable and has always been very helpful

Old 03-07-2012, 09:10 PM   #48
Nanci
So did any of you read what Rich said about just making a single nomination for each person? No need to second, third, hundredth it??

Old 03-07-2012, 09:20 PM   #49
Dakafall
Sorry, must've missed that part, was trying to post on my phone. Just wanted to voice my opinion that I approved of the nomination.

Old 03-07-2012, 09:21 PM   #50
Nanci
You weren't being singled out!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google