CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Some pics of the newest female anery...

Old 09-30-2002, 11:54 AM   #1
Axe
Some pics of the newest female anery...

This is Anise, my newest female Anery.

I picked her up from Ben Siegel on Sunday at the Florida International Reptile Show in Tampa.

She'll be going together with my male Hypo (as will the other female Anery I got from Rich Zuchowski on Friday) in about 18 months or so

I also got a male Caramel (who'll be going my female Hypo) from Rich too, so pics of those two from Rich (as well as my two hypos) coming soon!

And yeah, I know the pics ain't great, but I don't have my Mavica any more *sniff* *sniff*, so these were just taken with a cheesy webcam

Old 09-30-2002, 11:55 AM   #2
Axe
And another couple...

Old 09-30-2002, 11:57 AM   #3
Axe
And a couple more :)

Old 09-30-2002, 02:36 PM   #4
Simon
Cheap webcam?

That webcam's quality is already better than my stupid old camera......and you call that cheap? Man......take a look at some of my photos and you'll know what's cheap...

Those are very nice pics!!! Hope that you'll get some eggs producing for you soon!!!

Good Luck!

Old 09-30-2002, 02:40 PM   #5
Axe
Hehe, I picked up 4 of these (parallel port) webcams last year from CompGeeks. It was less than $60 total for all 4 cameras including shipping.

One of 'em has been online 24/7 since June 2001, that's the "LizardCam" on my site, presently pointed at Myst, our 5 month old female beardy. Sadly the Active UVHeat bulb throws the colours and lighting a bit so it's not as accurate as it could be.

Old 09-30-2002, 03:08 PM   #6
Simon
Wow....all 4 cameras for 60 bucks and that already includes shipping....that is very cheap and very nice deal.....

I can't plug anything more to my computer now....cause it's a lab top and I am already using a lot of the USB ports.....so no more ports for me to use anymore....

Old 09-30-2002, 03:30 PM   #7
Axe
That's why I went with the parallel port.. I hate USB... I've got 7 USB ports on the motherboard in this machine, and every single one is disabled ;P

Plus parallel port ones are more Linux-friendly (which is the operating system the "LizardCam" is on).

If u'r on a laptop though and all your USB are taken, see if you can pick up a parallel port one. It powers itself from the keyboard socket, and just hooks up to the printer port. Unless u'r lugging a printer around with you too, it could be the ideal parallel port portable

Old 09-30-2002, 05:00 PM   #8
Jimmy C.
Hey Axe,
Those are great photos. And the snakes are just beautiful.
Jimmy C.

Old 09-30-2002, 05:11 PM   #9
Axe
Hey, thanks Jimmy.

Check out the other thread I posted today, I've put pics of all 5 of my corns there (went a bit nuts with the camera today, lol).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google